A4 poster of new theatrical quad

91wp71MwCjL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

916W3gn78bL._SL1500_.jpg 91iaCN5OdFL._SL1500_.jpg

4 Discs
1 Blu-ray
2 x DVD Discs
1 CD
The Man Who Fell to Earth, has been stunningly restored in 4k to mark the 40th anniversary of this cult classic

Extras

New interview with costume designer May Routh featuring original costume sketches
New interview with stills photographer David James featuring behind the scenes stills
New interview with fan Sam Taylor-Johnson
New interview with producer Michael Deeley
New “The Lost Soundtracks” featurette
Interview with Candy Clark
Interview with writer Paul Mayersberg
Interview with cinematographer Tony Richmond
Interview with Nic Roeg
Trailers / TV spots
Watching the Alien featurette

Collectors Edition
Exclusive bonus John Philips CD
Booklet
X 4 artcards
Original press book
A4 poster of new theatrical quad

Last edited:
I've never watched this till now but since the Criterion BD is OOP I've pre-ordered for now..

:watch:
@Flloydo @Noodles @Travis Bickle @Tacozilla @spass @martinouchou @C.C. 95 @AlienKing
Thanks for the tag mate. :thumbs:

I've never seen the film either, despite wanting to for a while now. It's cool to see it getting the Vintage Classics treatment... I recently picked up the one for The Third Man, which is a really well made set IMO. The price for this is great too, so I've put in a pre-order. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Thanks for the tag mate. :thumbs:

I've never seen the film either, despite wanting to for a while now. It's cool to see it getting the Vintage Classics treatment... I recently picked up the one for The Third Man, which is a really well made set IMO. The price for this is great too, so I've put in a pre-order. :)

Sounds good. And yes the price is fair for 4 discs and that kind of treatment. Do they come as a Digipack? Or Amaray with Slipcover?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I've never watched this till now but since the Criterion BD is OOP I've pre-ordered for now..

:watch:
@Flloydo @Noodles @Travis Bickle @Tacozilla @spass @martinouchou @C.C. 95 @AlienKing

Cheers for the tag mate

Excellent price for 4 discs and all the goodies, not to mention such a strange film to match the greatest strange man ever

I don't really buy ammray anymore but for that price, October release oh and it's Bowie I might just put an order in

Also £3 more than the one disc!!! Defo ordered

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the tag @dan8885 !
Interesting. I never did buy the Criterion. I haven't seen it in years - but you really need to be on Roeg's wavelength in this one! FYI- Made as a TV movie in 1987 with, among others, Wil Wheaton, Beverly D'Angelo and Robert Picardo!

• Thanks
Sounds good. And yes the price is fair for 4 discs and that kind of treatment. Do they come as a Digipack? Or Amaray with Slipcover?
Yep, a digipack (as Paul already said :p) that's housed in a sturdy full slip. Hopefully Studiocanal do more of these!

• Helpful Post