The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: March 29, 2016 (FAC) - April 1, 2016 (Unnumbered)
Purchase link: FAC - Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Numbered FAC edition limited to 1000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited to 396 copies
Group buy: FAC (CLOSED - FULL), Unnumbered (CLOSED - FULL)

PLEASE USE THIS TIMEZONE CONVERTER.

M1.jpg12735875_1284658674884017_238350934_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While it is a little redder than I'd hoped for, to be honest I'm buying this for the movie. The packaging is an added bonus. If you look at the pic of the Steelbooks spine up in the box, the top rear panels are all different colours. Some are pale sand and some are bright copper red. At least that's how it appears in that particular photo.

Had I been buying the steelbook by itself, then the lack of title on the spine would be a major issue, but that's one of the reasons I chose to go for the FAC version instead... the slip fixes that problem. :)

But, yeah... very lazy work on Fox's part! I like how they leave off the title, but make damn sure that their bloody logo is still on there. o_O

Reactions: ty233 and Bunk
I'm fine with this not having a title on the spine, at first I thought it looked strange but I don't really mind it now but hope this is not going to happen too often and it has a title on slip anyway, really like the colouring of the steel too, can't wait to finally watch and have this is my collection

Haven't seen the film yet, but heard really mixed reviews from friends. Some really loved it, some said it's utterly boring and nothing to be praised about.

IMO it's not boring. but nothing so special either. well made of course...but something was lacking. but do check it out.

Photo under daylight...Italy release...The colour is off with FA's pics I suspect...

View attachment 215603

No it is your picture you have posted that the color is off, this is a WWA Steel and I saw the unboxing video in the HK Thread(that everyone can see) and the colors were like the ones Karel posted that looked more vivid in Color.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the no title on the spine, we all know by now that it is something that happens relatively often and we should not be surprised and to be honest the crying over a title on a spine is getting old(with all due respect you have the right to your liking and opinions but we heard that song over and over again its time to stop crying the same song).

But FA will make an exquisite FAC Package out of that little WWA Steel :naughty: