Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered this the other day, since when did HMV start taking money straight away?

They have taken money for this and another preorder.

Ordered this the other day, since when did HMV start taking money straight away?

They have taken money for this and another preorder.
How did you pay? If PayPal, then they always take payment straight away as per their Ts&Cs: "If you are paying by PayPal you will be charged at point of placing the order."

Reactions: Bigmac
Xtra-vision online is still trading for now but expect delays

The shops are closed but the online business is still operating for now but that could change so best to keep a look out on updates on Facebook and any notices on their website

The HMV and Xtra-Vision online websites are run by the same company

Hate to say this but HMV deserves to be either shutdown permanently or needs a massive overhaul.Their pricing have been a joke coupled with shoddy return policies. I am hoping my xtra vision order is honoured as I got this for £20 using a discount code making this the cheapest 3D release amongst all editions.

So if preorders are not fulfilled, what happens to all the steelbooks? I'm guess they'll go to rival outlets? Like zavvi.

Hmv have requested payment from my account, it is pending. Hope it ships soon.

xtra-vision.co.uk listing states "Please note: Due to a delay in manufacturing stock, there may be up to a 7 day delay in dispatching this exclusive steelbook."(n)

with it being in administration can't see it honouring any orders.
I had this and Scorch Trials initially on pre-order with them but decided to go for different options in the end.

I'm not joking, it took me about 4-6 weeks to get them cancelled. That was with me bombarding them with emails in the end because they just kept ignoring me.

In the end they cancelled them about 2 days before the news broke they were shutting down all the stores.......