Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 8th, 2016
Purchase link: The Martian
Price: £21.99
HDN Group Buy, Hosted by Naughtius Maximus - click HERE

01-133871.jpg

Last edited:
Cool, I was hoping this would get a release.
Not sure about if I would be happy with the poster art with Matt Damon face being used.
I don't I've seen any other artwork used though.

This film is well acclaimed by cinema goers and critics. Strengthens the chance of going straight for the Steelbook before having watched the movie. Although I wonder if Warner will print 3D on the front or use stickers?

Saw this on Sunday night at an Unlimited card preview. Had to check in my phone and everything. Basically, it's decent but if you've seen Gravity and Sunshine you've seen the whole movie before.

Ha. It is by no means a bad movie. I just felt like I had watched it all before. I don't see me ordering a steelbook. I'm far too selective in buying nowadays.

Because Murph is going to save Mann on Mars?:rolleyes:
Because he plays the same rolls in both.

I watched Matt Damon on the Graham Norton Show the other night and he said it himself.

He took a year out after Interstellar and he got a call from Ridley Scott for this movie. He joked with Ridley that the last movie he made he played a 'guy stranded on a planet'. He said it might not be a good idea following it up with a film about a 'guy stranded on a planet'!!!?

True story! :p

Reactions: luke98
Because he plays the same rolls in both.

I watched Matt Damon on the Graham Norton Show the other night and he said it himself.

He took a year out after Interstellar and he got a call from Ridley Scott for this movie. He joked with Ridley that the last movie he made he played a 'guy stranded on a planet'. He said it might not be a good idea following it up with a film about a 'guy stranded on a planet'!!!?

True story! :p
some how every time i see the trailer for this i think is interstellar...lol

Reactions: BluSteel2012