The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd Can you confirm if HDzeta's steel will have a title on the front and/or spine? If yes then I imagine a lot of people will go for this one instead of the FAC.

Doubt it. With so many releases coming up that we all want ... FAC is the best value for money for us Euro buyers. For the sake of a title on the spine when it's housed in a titled fullslip it certainly won't change my decision.

Doubt it. With so many releases coming up that we all want ... FAC is the best value for money for us Euro buyers. For the sake of a title on the spine when it's housed in a titled fullslip it certainly won't change my decision.
That's a good way to remove incentive. Why would HDzeta bother putting a title on the spine when people will buy an inferior release anyway? Do you work for FAC or...?

That's a good way to remove incentive. Why would HDzeta bother putting a title on the spine when people will buy an inferior release anyway? Do you work for FAC or...?

I absolutely hated FAC (see previous posts lol) until karel started to actually send my pre-orders after which seeing them in hand alongside my blufans, hdzeta, kimchis and novas, I came to the realisation that the quality of FACS were top notch at half or less than half the price I was paying for my asian counterparts.

Good but China character is not good.

This is a Chinese Release, if you do not like Chinese Characters simply do not purchase it,
but please don't say things like ''it is no good because it has Chinese Characters'' !

Those who purchase HDzeta Titles being a Chinese Release expect to see some Chinese text on the release, it is simply normal.

@stevethos @C.C. 95 @schrute farms @goufcustom

WWA Steel = Confirmed No Titles on Steelbook (Spine or Front)

They are using the WWA Steel and it is confirmed that it does not Contain any titles anywhere on the steelbook.
It is simply a Mockup that HDzeta did, Mockups get Updated all the time.
Thanks @Actarus. That settles that! ( i'll probably get both so it doesn't really matter to me!);) Against the odds, it is one of my favorite movies of the year! (And I can't stand Damon usually...)

Reactions: jammmy and Actarus