The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much Matt Damon but not bad. Might get it as I liked the movie.

The only chance of getting this is if some random peeps don't go GB here. If its an HDZ group buy then fine but random people buying in bulk shipping to there home country and then forwarding to GB members is just a waste.

@wxlinkswd, will this be available directly through your GB or HDZeta store? Can you please make sure that happens this time?

Too much Matt Damon but not bad. Might get it as I liked the movie.

The only chance of getting this is if some random peeps don't go GB here. If its an HDZ group buy then fine but random people buying in bulk shipping to there home country and then forwarding to GB members is just a waste.

@wxlinkswd, will this be available directly through your GB or HDZeta store? Can you please make sure that happens this time?

Wow, looks pretty good count me in!

@wxlinkswd will there be a HDN GROUP BUY please?

We will do the GB on HDN and list it on webstore at same time,dont worry that.

Is there much difference in price going through GB as appose to ordering direct?

only an extra shipping charge if the GB host is shipping to himself first and then to you. But the GB might ship dirct from HDzeta as well in which case only paypal and HDN fees
I'd be happy to join the group buy if they ship direct. I avoid group buys now where the items need posting twice (or more) it's just too damn expensive.I will wait for more info before deciding. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: harry
The 4K UHD version of this is out in March......Happy Days....:woot::naughty:

Time to get that new 4K player in the spring......:whistle::hungry:

If possible only buying 4K versions of new releases going forward in 2016...,:cool:

Last edited:
I'm not too excited about the silver label series in general, I do like the full slip art though (the steelbook as well).

So you like it then.
Who wants 4K if you get the 3D. 3D is the optimum version of this movie or any other movie that includes 3d.

Not everybody likes wearing goggles to stare at a screen.

Until they haven't developed some sort of lenticular lens to apply over a TV screen so we can watch 3D without glasses, I will never buy a 3D television.

Reactions: jammmy
sorry in advance if it was mentioned but does anyone know when the group buy is gonna be?