The Martian (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.8) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date:Feb 2016
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Group Buy open in Feb (date TBA)

The Martian.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@harry Thanks for the tag buddy! Will need to keep an eye out for the GB!

The 4K UHD version of this is out in March......Happy Days....:woot::naughty:

Time to get that new 4K player in the spring......:whistle::hungry:

If possible only buying 4K versions of new releases going forward in 2016...,:cool:
Do you have any idea how much those 4K players are gonna cost buddy? o_O:whistle:

Reactions: luke98 and harry
Do you have any idea how much those 4K players are gonna cost buddy? o_O:whistle:

Cheaper than you think....:LOL::happy:

The Samsung one being shown at CES (Las Vagas) now is going to be roughly $399.00 / pre orders in the US have already started... (March 2016 release) and as I paid £1100 for my Oppo a year ago I think that's incredibly cheap for one of the first full 4K players, apart from Panasonic's, to be released this year......:whistle::cool::thumbs:
But I do want a higher end model than the one they are offering....:cigar:

Just in time for my 65" 4K UHD (HDR) certified OLED arriving in late March....:drool:

Now back on topic...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatori
I have never joined a GB from HDZeta before but I would really like to get this release because it looks amazing. My question is how much can it cost me? (I mean final price with shipment, fees...everything).

I've read that it depends of how much it costs to the buyer to get the package with the movies sent to him, etc but I'd like id anyone can give me an aproximated final cost for getting this movie to Spain EU (I guess it would be the same cost as to France or UK i.e).

Thank you for any help :)

I have never joined a GB from HDZeta before but I would really like to get this release because it looks amazing. My question is how much can it cost me? (I mean final price with shipment, fees...everything).

I've read that it depends of how much it costs to the buyer to get the package with the movies sent to him, etc but I'd like id anyone can give me an aproximated final cost for getting this movie to Spain EU (I guess it would be the same cost as to France or UK i.e).

Thank you for any help :)

Budget for between $55-60USD. If it's cheaper, yay!

• Informative
Reactions: icharlie17
Cheaper than you think....:LOL::happy:

The Samsung one being shown at CES (Las Vagas) now is going to be roughly $399.00 / pre orders in the US have already started... (March 2016 release) and as I paid £1100 for my Oppo a year ago I think that's incredibly cheap for one of the first full 4K players, apart from Panasonic's, to be released this year......:whistle::cool::thumbs:
But I do want a higher end model than the one they are offering....:cigar:

Just in time for my 65" 4K UHD (HDR) certified OLED arriving in late March....:drool:

Now back on topic...
That's cheaper than what was originally announced but still a high for me atm.
But that is expected of any new tech right?

I like the look of this, very tempting. This movie was probably the biggest surprise of last year for me, I went in to watch it not expecting much but I really enjoyed it. Easily on my top 5 list for movies last year.

Reactions: harry