Purchase link: Zavvi - Pre-order live Saturday 13 at 6 PM
Price: £21.99

1.jpg

11323363-1144408627608012.jpg
11323363-1134408627674063.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Discount Code and Link Zavvi have disabled now for this release
Was working for a few Min before they disabled the link and code

You have to put the steelbook in your basket then come back here and click the link... then add the code at check out. . I don't know if you've done it that way so I thought it was worth saying:)
Zavvi disabled the Link and code about 2 mins ago it was working before they disabled it

You have to put the steelbook in your basket then come back here and click the link... then add the code at check out. . I don't know if you've done it that way so I thought it was worth saying:)
Yeah, did it exactly as Paul's instructions.

He says it's disabled now so I guess that's why it's not working. I'll pre-order and cancel if it starts working again.

That crazy slovak fake steelbook company (nator.sk) had this 6 months ago!!:LOL:
(They are glorified thin metalpaks)
View attachment 258552
Still love their Rocky 4 though!
View attachment 258553

Yikes! Looks seriously cheap and tacky. I think I've seen pages you created for at least a couple of that company's releases--have you bought any of them?

And this is just Giant Damon profile.

True, but I think this is an exception to the big-heads-on-front-covers-suck rule; there's actual design going on here, it's more than just a face slapped on the cover.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
Yikes! Looks seriously cheap and tacky. I think I've seen pages you created for at least couple of that company's releases--have you bought any of them?
4 of them. They are like having metal Bootlegs. I probably wouldn't buy any more (unless they were cheaper to import)... BUT, I Do like having metal versions of The Road To Perdition, Die Hard 1 & 2 with the original covers, and an alternate Jaws that is pretty cool!

Too bad about the disabled code. Will pre-order anyway.

I haven't pre-ordered in a long time at Zavvi, thus I got a question: When using PayPal, the money is transfered immediately, isn't it. If the price is reduced until the release date, will Zavvi refund the difference automatically or do I have to claim it somehow?