The Martin Ansin Art Thread

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Reactions
28,841 0 0
Martin Ansin Art Appreciation Thread

Post all art by Martin Ansin here. Feel free to contribute any of his existing pieces or work that is coming out soon, etc. Show your collection and chat about the artworks here!

Attachments

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
My Martin Ansin grails are that Taxi Driver above and "The Bride of Frankenstein" :drool::notworthy:
But both are way too expensive for my wallet :( I'll probably buy the Man of Steel next month, it looks awesome! When I framed my Rocketeer regular I'll post pics here :hungry:

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Reactions
7,417 0 0
Yeah I want that Taxi Driver too. That Man of Steel is one my fav prints. I dont care how many was made ,its a must own.
Agreed. That MoS is just amazing. Ansin's one of my absolute favourites in general.

justboy

Experiment 626
Premium Supporter
Feb 21, 2013
Edinburgh - UK
Reactions
6,450 0 0
One of my top wants is Ansin's Ghost In The Shell variant. Though it will probably be a while before I lay down loads of cash on one print again!

A nate of mine has a framed Man Of Steel print in his living room and it looks stunning in person.