The Matrix (Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Collection) [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
61nsPiueNnL._SY400_.jpg

Available here

Sure its not your ebay listing? lol. I'm surprised we dont have a thread for this ...? Because I have talked about this before. I've always wanted it, but never wanted to drop like $600 on it off amz japan.

Rather get a full scale bust for SSC or something.

We do have a thread for the Japanese Ed. The OP said he found it Amazon.uk, so I thought it was either just the pulled in Amazon JP listing, or that it also got a release there. merging threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you type this in ebay uk you'll find it - 'The Matrix Ultimate Blu-Ray Nebuchadnezzar Set Limited Collector's Edition'

I must admit, seeing the proper pictures the ship looks very cheap IMO which I'm surprised at seeing as it came from Hot Toys

Ah well, I'll stick with my Ultimate US edition :)

I must admit, seeing the proper pictures the ship looks very cheap IMO which I'm surprised at seeing as it came from Hot Toys

Ah well, I'll stick with my Ultimate US edition :)

Yeah every time i look at this it looks to me like a model that someone made and is now charging $600+ for it.

Had it a few years ago - is a nice edition if you get it for 150€ - wouldn't pay much more for it as it's plastic and not that great looking if you get closer to it