The Matrix (Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Collection) [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
61nsPiueNnL._SY400_.jpg

Available here

Somehow I'm not attracted to this set, I guess cause the ship looks like a creature beneath Japan's undiscovered ocean.

Last edited:
Im still looking lol not that i have been looking if that makes sense wonder where i can get one new and cheap.
That makes 2 of us. I really wanna own this but it's going in the $700 - $1000 range. About 6 - 8 months ago i saw a open box go for almost $600

That makes 2 of us. I really wanna own this but it's going in the $700 - $1000 range. About 6 - 8 months ago i saw a open box go for almost $600
That figure would have to be Hot Toys-quality to warrant that kind of price.

You have not seen the one on ebay then guy from france hope he is not a member on here if so dream world its like $6500 canadian dollars or there about good luck to whatever mug pays that.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
You have not seen the one on ebay then guy from france hope he is not a member on here if so dream world its like $6500 canadian dollars or there about good luck to whatever mug pays that.
The odds are that the quality will lean more towards MacDonald's Happy Meal Toy than Hot Toys Figure.
I am not sweating this one at all. Rarity does not equal quality. I may be wrong, but I am not spending $600 bucks to find out!

That figure would have to be Hot Toys-quality to warrant that kind of price.
Nope, not HT quality. At least from the pics/videos i've seen. But i think the MRSP was somewhere around the $300-$400 mark. Once i run out of Matrix editions to buy, i have a bad feeling I'd be willing to put down $600 for this set :cautious::greedy::sour:. I DID contemplate putting down a $1000 for matrix lenticular poster :rofl: But, a little voice inside my head said "let's not make your life more miserable than it already is" :whistle:

$6500!? He must be smoking on something that's out of this world if he expects anyone to pay that amount! :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95