The Matrix (Nebuchadnezzar Ultimate Collection) [Japan]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
61nsPiueNnL._SY400_.jpg

Available here

Nope, not HT quality. At least from the pics/videos i've seen. But i think the MRSP was somewhere around the $300-$400 mark. Once i run out of Matrix editions to buy, i have a bad feeling I'd be willing to put down $600 for this set :cautious::greedy::sour:. I DID contemplate putting down a $1000 for matrix lenticular poster :rofl: But, a little voice inside my head said "let's not make your life more miserable than it already is" :whistle:

$6500!? He must be smoking on something that's out of this world if he expects anyone to pay that amount! :LOL:
The Matrix lenticular poster was AWESOME though!!
I may still consider that one day!!:LOL: My basement rec room area could use more light...and the Matrix Lenticular poster would do the job nicely!! (I wonder if anyone is still selling those....(n):LOL:)
IMG_8646.GIF

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
it's funny @elle82 , When you look back to the first page and everyone here that had the opportunity to get it at 400 were all saying no way, too much, stuff like that, and didn't buy it. Now I bet they are kicking themselves in the ass paying upwards to a thousand dollars now for one, if they still want it haha.

Reactions: elle82
it's funny @elle82 , When you look back to the first page and everyone here that had the opportunity to get it at 400 were all saying no way, too much, stuff like that, and didn't buy it. Now I bet they are kicking themselves in the ass paying upwards to a thousand dollars now for one, if they still want it haha.
Yes that often happens with a lot of editions doesn't it :rofl:

What did you pay for your matrix one you mention you got last march?

I think my problem with some of the harder ones to get i wss maybe not so much into limited edition ones at the time or was not willing to spend so much cant remember. As was more into standard blu ray discs.
I have like 2000 blu ray collection standard blu rays.
But not purchased standard blu rays ones for last 4 yrs.
More into collector ones.
And it all started with wife giving me a blu ray player and blu ray movies few years back.
Now its out of hand lol.

The Matrix lenticular poster was AWESOME though!!
I may still consider that one day!!:LOL: My basement rec room area could use more light...and the Matrix Lenticular poster would do the job nicely!! (I wonder if anyone is still selling those....(n):LOL:)
View attachment 286454
I dont think that last guy sold his. It kept popping up throughout the first half of 2016. Then i stopped looking. You think someone actually paid a $1000 usd for it? :wow:

Just so you know, @AlienKing..... THIS exists!:hilarious:
View attachment 286508
(Morpheus runs up a little in the crotch, though....:rofl:)
JESUS CHRIST! REALLY!? :rofl:
I know what i'm getting my future wife on our 1st year anniversary :hilarious:
Then again, I might be so OCD that i WOULDNT want her to take it off :wacky::facepalm::rofl:

Yes @AlienKing should get these and post pics lol
Oh you'd love that wouldnt you Elle? :naughty:
I'd do a private photo shoot just for you. And trust me when i tell you that i'd look damn sexy in them leggings. :hungry::hilarious:

I dont think that last guy sold his. It kept popping up throughout the first half of 2016. Then i stopped looking. You think someone actually paid a $1000 usd for it? :wow:

JESUS CHRIST! REALLY!? :rofl:
I know what i'm getting my future wife on our 1st year anniversary :hilarious:
Then again, I might be so OCD that i WOULDNT want her to take it off :wacky::facepalm::rofl:

Oh you'd love that wouldnt you Elle? :naughty:
I'd do a private photo shoot just for you. And trust me when i tell you that i'd look damn sexy in them leggings. :hungry::hilarious:
Hell yes id love it. U know i would. lol :LOL:

What did you pay for your matrix one you mention you got last march?

I think my problem with some of the harder ones to get i wss maybe not so much into limited edition ones at the time or was not willing to spend so much cant remember. As was more into standard blu ray discs.
I have like 2000 blu ray collection standard blu rays.
But not purchased standard blu rays ones for last 4 yrs.
More into collector ones.
And it all started with wife giving me a blu ray player and blu ray movies few years back.
Now its out of hand lol.

I started just wanting the 3 disc sets over the 1 so I know what you mean by how it just snowballs out of control. I got it on ebay, and think I wound up winning it for a great price, with shipping for around 550. Still had all the original packaging and was it perfect condition. Hard to find them now without any of the little antenna broken off.

Reactions: elle82
Can someone take a picture of this next to another large set like Stewie's head from Family guy. I'd like to see how big this really is.

Can someone take a picture of this next to another large set like Stewie's head from Family guy. I'd like to see how big this really is.
Holy crap thats big!!! Wow, aint nobody got room for that!!!
the box is big, it's about the same size as the alien head.... I have the Stewie head but it's sealed so the box will be huge next to the ship. I can take a picture of it on the shelf where I have it and you will see it's really not extremely huge.