Newbury Comics The Matrix - OST by Don Davis (green colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: July 8th, 2016
Purchase Link: Newbury Comics
Price: 19,99 USD

Note:
Newbury Comic exclusive limited to 1000 copies, 180 gr

Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588_1024x1024.jpg

Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588-1_1024x1024.jpg
Don-Davis-The-Matrix-Soundtrack-LP-Exclusive-Color-Vinyl-2177588-2_1024x1024.jpg

• Number of discs: 1
  • Vinyl weight (grams): 180
  • Limited edition of: 1000
  • Label: Varese Sarabande
  • Release Date: 07/08/2016
  • Mono/Stereo: Stereo
  • Catalog Number: 3020660263

TRACK LISTING
  1. Main Title / Trinity Infinity
  2. Unable To Speak
  3. The Power Plant
  4. Welcome To The Real World
  5. The Hotel Ambush
  6. Exit Mr. Hat
  7. A Virus
  8. Bullet-Time
  9. Ontological Shock
  10. Anything Is Possible

Already!? Awesome! :thumbs: Cant wait for mine. :woot:

And I'm about to go help my cousin paint :LOL:
Yes, this film holds special meaning for my wife and I-it was the 1st movie date we ever went on we ever saw together ;) Too nervous at the time to ask her what she wanted, I just got a little of each, then carried it all into a packed theater on opening night, LOL. I spilled a bunch of concessions at her feet, and she said dry as toast "Well, I didn't tell you to get 1 of each". Still a joke in our house every time we go to the movies.....

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Flloydo
Yes, this film holds special meaning for my wife and I-it was the 1st movie date we ever went on we ever saw together ;) Too nervous at the time to ask her what she wanted, I just got a little of each, then carried it all into a packed theater on opening night, LOL. I spilled a bunch of concessions at her feet, and she said dry as toast "Well, I didn't tell you to get 1 of each". Still a joke in our house every time we go to the movies.....
latest

17 years and counting?! Your relationship is something we bachelors aspire to have one day :D
I wish i had such a memory for Matrix :( I didnt even know Matrix existed in '99. :rofl:

latest

17 years and counting?! Your relationship is something we bachelors aspire to have one day :D
I wish i had such a memory for Matrix :( I didnt even know Matrix existed in '99. :rofl:
Yes, we all jump on board sometime in movie history:) There are many movies I've still not seen, always a a cinema adventure !:)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing