bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 8, 2016
Purchase link: :amazon: Amazon ES
Price: €20.45

I've come across these Editions (Exclusive to Spain?) and I'm thinking they're similar to the recently announced Disney Big Sleeve Editions :thumbs: 'Funda Vinilo' translates to 'Vinyl Case' :hungry:

Matrix Colección Vintage (Funda Vinilo) Blu-Ray_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice pics, I remember going to watch The Matrix at a midnight showing when it first came out...I fell asleep some way through it and I don't think I ever watch it completely even after it's home release and not even gone near the other 2 :bag::bag::bag:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Nice pics, I remember going to watch The Matrix at a midnight showing when it first came out...I fell asleep some way through it and I don't think I ever watch it completely even after it's home release and not even gone near the other 2 :bag::bag::bag:
Why would you deprive yourself of one of the greatest movies of the last 20 years?!

@SavageAmusement I've even unsealed just for you :p
Outer sleeve opens from the side; inner sleeve opens from the top.

Thanks for the pics dude. So it's not like the Big Sleeve editions with bonus art prints but man that cover with the three is gorgeous to look at! I see that you framed it very cool. The first Matrix is in my top ten of all time favourite movies. Last time I re-watched it was last year and I still totally dig it. Such a great movie.

@AlienKing how did Amazon.es packed the vinyl case? Was it well-protected?

Thanks for the pics dude. So it's not like the Big Sleeve editions with bonus art prints but man that cover with the three is gorgeous to look at! I see that you framed it very cool. The first Matrix is in my top ten of all time favourite movies. Last time I re-watched it was last year and I still totally dig it. Such a great movie.

@AlienKing how did Amazon.es packed the vinyl case? Was it well-protected?
You're welcome. It came in Amazon's version of the following...
IMG_20170109_012353614_HDR.jpg

I mean, there was no damage so i'm happy. But there was no padding or bubble wrap whatsoever.

Also, as for the framing, if you are interested, I picked it up at Michaels on boxing day because it was 50% off. But i highly doubt there's any left at the Kennedy location for you :p:sorry:

Reactions: SavageAmusement
You're welcome. It came in Amazon's version of the following...
I mean, there was no damage so i'm happy. But there was no padding or bubble wrap whatsoever.
Also, as for the framing, if you are interested, I picked it up at Michaels on boxing day because it was 50% off. But i highly doubt there's any left at the Kennedy location for you :p:sorry:

Alright thanks man. I'll take my chances and order it. Hopefully I'll get a perfect mint copy. I won't frame it but I'll place it in a clear plastic sleeve for vinyl records and put it on display.

How long did your order take to arrive? Was there a tracking #?

Alright thanks man. I'll take my chances and order it. Hopefully I'll get a perfect mint copy. I won't frame it but I'll place it in a clear plastic sleeve for vinyl records and put it on display.

How long did your order take to arrive? Was there a tracking #?
Honestly, i was so busy during December that i forgot about this order. It just showed up one day. Sorry can't be of more help there. But it's Amazon so you should be good most of the time. :thumbs:

Reactions: SavageAmusement