The Maze Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: May 2015
World Exclusive slip artwork (printed back)
Limited to 500 copies
With Booklet

1054242fp00969hw0f5vv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nice. I would like to have a contact in China as well :watch:

It's not just all roses, as you can tell I speak a lot(write) and ask many questions but there is the language barrier, so I can't ask for information much. Plus I do pay more than GB's so it is more expensive, but I don't know with the delays with Blufans and what I have read if I would be able to handle a Blufans GB :wow:

It's not just all roses, as you can tell I speak a lot(write) and ask many questions but there is the language barrier, so I can't ask for information much. Plus I do pay more than GB's so it is more expensive, but I don't know with the delays with Blufans and what I have read if I would be able to handle a Blufans GB :wow:
I think you're similar to a friend of mine. He writes paragraphs for texts :p and can talk non-stop for hours :rofl:
I think GB is a big responsibility especially for international release. I meant I would like to have a source so a copy is always guaranteed. I guess that's the trade off for paying less.

I think you're similar to a friend of mine. He writes paragraphs for texts :p and can talk non-stop for hours :rofl:
I think GB is a big responsibility especially for international release. I meant I would like to have a source so a copy is always guaranteed. I guess that's the trade off for paying less.

hahaha I talk too much and repeat myself often... but I have to say that since I started on this board, I have gotten better and be more patient and more understanding, I try to come here with a helpful opened mind, but there's always our ''ego'' to deal with(if only we could put that one also in a toaster :rolleyes:) !
I know sometimes I just still go at it, but in general I am better and also in real life, but isn't it all a work in Progress ?

talking over drinks that at least it is where you can let yourself go :naughty:

Yes that is it, I'd rather pay more and just know my copies are secured, no limits just what I can afford..but it becomes a bit more challenging when the types of releases are announced ie: lenti, Slips, how many different versions etc... but I have been figuring it out so far.

Reactions: AlienKing and harry
@domalorite, why didn't they keep the Chinese name on the Front Artwork ? so many Blufans have both english and Chinese as front Title, why did they remove it after having made one that looked sooooo nice with the chinese characters ?

Blufans didn't say why. But the last three OAB (Robocop, Rocky, JFK) were English only front artwork.

Reactions: Actarus
I'm so confused guys. Pardon me but how do we go about buying anything here, single purchase or group order?

I own the Taiwan release if this was not coming out so much later I would have waited. Movie not huge enough to warrant double dip at BF prices.

Reactions: harry
With only 100 copies available in the group buy I'm surprised there's still copies left 90 minutes after going live. I guess the only Blufans titles that sell out in 2 minutes are the Disney titles. Thankfully I'm not into cartoons lol