UK
Release date: March 25, 2015
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered copies

film_20991_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fab thanks - not too clued up on the region differences. Steelbook looks awesome :)
Ordered :) looking forward to this one - first time ive ordered from this website - do you know if you are charged at point of ordering or they charge on release date? Seeing as its pre order at the moment. Thanks

Ordered :) looking forward to this one - first time ive ordered from this website - do you know if you are charged at point of ordering or they charge on release date? Seeing as its pre order at the moment. Thanks

I pre-ordered and I had to pay during the pre-order process. If not I assume you are missing a step.

You can actually complete the order without paying and make the payment later. I just donno how long we have until the order gets cancelled for non payment.

Thanks for the info, I did find it strange at step 3 when it asks me to confirm everything and make payment, there was no link for payment, I went until the end of process, after last step at that moment it asked me to pay. It would have been nice to my finances (and my belly because it came out of my food money for the rest of the month) to have known that I could pay later (as it is nice to order a pre-release and pay them upon release)...so Thank you for confirming this, but I am happy in a way it is paid and I have my copy secured :happy: Thank you it was my first order, so I replied to @Mark with what the website had asked of me and it did ask me for payment.

Reactions: AlienKing and Mark
Thanks for the info, I did find it strange at step 3 when it asks me to confirm everything and make payment, there was no link for payment, I went until the end of process, after last step at that moment it asked me to pay. It would have been nice to my finances (and my belly because it came out of my food money for the rest of the month) to have known that I could pay later (as it is nice to order a pre-release and pay them upon release)...so Thank you for confirming this, but I am happy in a way it is paid and I have my copy secured :happy: Thank you it was my first order, so I replied to @Mark with what the website had asked of me and it did ask me for payment.

Thanks - yeah this was the same experience as me - it did ask for a payment at the very end also. Just was hoping I guess it stored the details until time of despatch lol. At least its paid and secured. Like yourself if was my first time ordering from there.

Also @AlienKing thanks for the info :) - at least its secured if paid and all i need to do is wait for it to arrive. Cheers guys

Reactions: AlienKing
Thanks - yeah this was the same experience as me - it did ask for a payment at the very end also. Just was hoping I guess it stored the details until time of despatch lol. At least its paid and secured. Like yourself if was my first time ordering from there.

Also @AlienKing thanks for the info :) - at least its secured if paid and all i need to do is wait for it to arrive. Cheers guys

So you did like me and just paid it ? I figured if they asked, it was because it is their policy as some store require to pay pre-releases and others don't... but if you paid like I paid at least our copies are reserved and we don't have to worry to do any follow up...just hoping for website to updated all the bonus stuff and the numbering cards(I assume since they are numbered and they numbered As Above, From Bellow with numbering cards...hoping they will do same thing with this release)

Reactions: Mark
So you did like me and just paid it ? I figured if they asked, it was because it is their policy as some store require to pay pre-releases and others don't... but if you paid like I paid at least our copies are reserved and we don't have to worry to do any follow up...just hoping for website to updated all the bonus stuff and the numbering cards(I assume since they are numbered and they numbered As Above, From Bellow with numbering cards...hoping they will do same thing with this release)

Yeah that's right it said confirm order then took me to a different payment screen after that. Usually I'm used to entering the payment details before confirm order so was abit confused. I guess its just how they do it on that website. So yep its paid and I got an email to confirm my order. When I log into my account and check my list of orders it says I've paid and the date I paid and also has a link to an invoice pdf.

I did not even know it had extras? I'm new to collecting steelbooks so not really sure what the numbering thing is all about on the website. I'm assuming its because there is only 100 each has its own number?

Yeah that's right it said confirm order then took me to a different payment screen after that. Usually I'm used to entering the payment details before confirm order so was abit confused. I guess its just how they do it on that website. So yep its paid and I got an email to confirm my order. When I log into my account and check my list of orders it says I've paid and the date I paid and also has a link to an invoice pdf.

I did not even know it had extras? I'm new to collecting steelbooks so not really sure what the numbering thing is all about on the website. I'm assuming its because there is only 100 each has its own number?
On one of the other Steelbooks As above From Below it shows a pack shot and that has a numbered card so this may have that too. It also may just have a sticker but with only 100 copies they should be individually numbered in done way. You can get larger print run Steelbooks that are numbered too, Kimchi and Blu-fans releases are always numbered. It has happened a couple of times with UK and US releases but it's not as common.

Reactions: Mark
On one of the other Steelbooks As above From Below it shows a pack shot and that has a numbered card so this may have that too. It also may just have a sticker but with only 100 copies they should be individually numbered in done way. You can get larger print run Steelbooks that are numbered too, Kimchi and Blu-fans releases are always numbered. It has happened a couple of times with UK and US releases but it's not as common.

Ahhh thanks @Sigill for all the info.. I found the As Above From Below pack shot you mentioned.. it will be so cool if this has something similar :) I think I'm starting to become addicted to steelbooks.. I can't go back to plastic blue boxes cases!

@MrBMT Hi it's me again, question for you. From what I understand with info posted by Carl is that Print Run is 300 but only first 100 copies are numbered. But I placed my pre-order and paid for it as I had told you. in my order History I have the title of the steel and it states that it is Collecter edition - Numbered. So that would mean that I pre-order and I am within the first 100 order of the movie ? As since the Print run goes from 101 to 300 NOT Numbered, I shouldn't worry that they might send me an UNnumbered copy ? It is written in my order history that would be misadvertisement right ? I never ordered from them so don't know how they work...if they keep the same Item description(the one that states collector edition - numbered, even passed the 101 un-numbered copies) ? I would assume once all pre-orders done for the collector's edition numbered that they would change the item description to reflect it is no longer numbered when we pre-order passed the 101 copy ?

do I make sense ?

@MrBMT Hi it's me again, question for you. From what I understand with info posted by Carl is that Print Run is 300 but only first 100 copies are numbered. But I placed my pre-order and paid for it as I had told you. in my order History I have the title of the steel and it states that it is Collecter edition - Numbered. So that would mean that I pre-order and I am within the first 100 order of the movie ? As since the Print run goes from 101 to 300 NOT Numbered, I shouldn't worry that they might send me an UNnumbered copy ? It is written in my order history that would be misadvertisement right ? I never ordered from them so don't know how they work...if they keep the same Item description(the one that states collector edition - numbered, even passed the 101 un-numbered copies) ? I would assume once all pre-orders done for the collector's edition numbered that they would change the item description to reflect it is no longer numbered when we pre-order passed the 101 copy ?

do I make sense ?

The Maze Runner numbered 300 pieces :)

The Maze Runner numbered 300 pieces :)

yes I know 300 units but this wasn't my question, since I pre-ordered and in my order history it states that it is the collector edition numbered, does that mean my order is within the first 100 copies ? or they don't change the description of item even if order is between 101 to 300 ?

yes I know 300 units but this wasn't my question, since I pre-ordered and in my order history it states that it is the collector edition numbered, does that mean my order is within the first 100 copies ? or they don't change the description of item even if order is between 101 to 300 ?

Why don't you e-mail their Customer Service and ask them? I'm sure someone there speaks good English. People on this forum can only give an opinion which is not what you need.

Reactions: MrBMT
While I'd expect your copy will be within the first 100 considering you ordered before they announced there were more than 100, I don't know for sure - as @augustus suggested, the only way to know for sure would be to contact them. Their email is: [email protected]

Reactions: augustus