UK
Release date: March 25, 2015
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered copies

film_20991_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I allready took part in @carllenc GB:) Thanks god for this opportunity to him.
I really like those editions. However Interview with Vampire and Heat are not so interesting due to Full Slip is the same as steelbook.

• Informative
Reactions: StifflersDad
I allready took part in @carllenc GB:) Thanks god for this opportunity to him.
I really like those editions. However Interview with Vampire and Heat are not so interesting due to Full Slip is the same as steelbook.

happy that you got in, felt so bad when I learned GB was still opened corrected mistake as soon as I saw MrBMT's post...I agree with you, interview and heat not very interesting... and I wonder also how they will do their collector edition steelbook Un-Numbered like Interstellar...will they do a slip also like the other collecter editions but numbered ? they are still collector edition even if Un-Numbered so I assume there should be something extra special with the release (like a slip cover and bonus cards) ???

Looks like it's just steelbook. On film arena there is nothing written about some addition goodies.

I think it is just because they are late to post final product pictures, they do not even have the picture product for The Equalizer to show us what goodies it comes with, I do expect a similar package as they have done for As Above, So Below and The Maze Runner, it is part of the 4 first collector edition numbered I would expect a picture to be posted for The equalizer similar as the one for the maze runner with the poster cards and numbering cards and the slipcover...so for Interstellar the question would be, what is the difference between their collector edition numbered and Un-numbered ?

March now, well kinda makes things better for my wallet. Also see that even Dracula has moved to 25. 3. 2015. So thats all 4 thats been pushed back afew months now.

Damn I wish I knew that about 10 minutes ago. I just cancelled my Italian steelbook for 14.99 euros, just placed the order again for 20.99 euros.

Hey guys

Just wanted to give you an update and explain the release date change of these FilmArena Collection editions.

Mainly its because of this special holographic sticker and of course the numbering card as well. Its something new so its taking more time than a other releases. Production time is around one month for these

FilmArena is trying to do this the right way quality-wise. So they will rather release it later with proper quality than produce just a quick but poor product.

The slip is also one of the reasons because they are trying to do something new with it so it wont be the usual paper one. All I can tell is that this material is taking very long time to dry but hopefully the outcome will be good.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Will keep you updated as much as I can.

Thanks