UK
Release date: March 25, 2015
Purchase links: FilmArena
Price: 539 CZK
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 500 numbered copies

film_20991_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I cannot believe I slept on this steelbook. It really is awesome. The spot gloss and great full slip. I have been prowling threads but no one seems to have any to sell and I can see why.

Man I cannot believe I slept on this steelbook. It really is awesome. The spot gloss and great full slip. I have been prowling threads but no one seems to have any to sell and I can see why.
The HMV Steelbook is the same and you can find it a lot cheaper if you are just after the Steel.

There's a member on here selling a copy for a crazy price on Ebay.

Maybe you could appeal to his good nature?!

Then you should look more closely because I have seen several for sale in the trade section around the £40-45 price point very recently.

Ever Since I had the Disk Issue with KINGSMAN FAC, The Disk is Region Free but when Playing in Region A Player => it is the Region C China Fully Censored Version that plays :confused: So for KINGSMAN I bought a north American Uncensored copy in order to be able to watch Uncensored Version.
Region B Collectors are not affecting by this as when being played in Region B Player it is the Correct Uncensored Version that plays.

So after this issue with Disk not properly done and reading about the issue of the Original Disk of Looper being cropped, it got me to thinking to buy an extra Amaray for each FAC and swap the Disk to ensure Full correct PQ. So I thought to myself before I do this I will test The Copies.

So For Maze Runner, I ensured that a correct blu-ray Disk had the same Running as the FAC Disk and it did. I also checked for cropped pictures just in case but it is properly Formatted. So For FAC Disk TMR, and how OCD I am, it passed my Test. So I don't have to grab an extra amaray to swap the Disk the release is TOP NOTCH from the Stunning WEA Fullslip => Bonus Items + Blu-ray Disk = Perfect Release. Just thought I would pass the information along in case some people think like me and has come to doubt in regards to the PQ of the Disk.

Very Happy that I can watch TMR Disk from the FAC and its Perfect.

PS: Now Testing Equalizer :thumbs:

Reactions: luke98
Could a Mod update the OP as most of the details have changed?
FAC #4
Limit. edition: 500 pieces (numbered)
Price: 799 CZK

Availab. from: 25. 3. 2015

I had to grab an open/mint copy off eBay. Geez those early FAC editions are so expensive these days ... I still need about 8 to complete my collection ... I don't think it will ever happen.

I had to grab an open/mint copy off eBay. Geez those early FAC editions are so expensive these days ... I still need about 8 to complete my collection ... I don't think it will ever happen.

I'm missing just one FAC, very first one, As Above So Below, but I'm not going to pay 300-400 euros just to make my FAC collection complete.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and rodtp
I missed this issue and without realizing that, I've got the next film FAC editions. I either need to try and track down a reasonably priced copy of this one or reconsider the ownership of the next film FAC editions. No point not having the series incomplete.

Nice catch @cooey
Meanwhile I'm still searching for seller with an affordable price. As time goes by, it's getting more and more rare (n)

WTFF!!!!! Worst experience ever with steelbook just happened !!! I just open the package and i fond inside maze runner opened by customs !!! Why they do that ?? I dont want an opened copy what a gang of dumb !!!