UK
Release date: February 9th, 2015
Purchase link: HMV (UK shipping only)
Price: £18
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

01-240174.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any movie out there now days that isnt a trilogy lol

Well I might watch the movie first before getting the steelbook in case its not my cup of tea

It's a quality steelbook in hand. Was looking at it in store the other day. Has a nice premium feel to it.

Looking forward to seeing what they do with Fury next week.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear! This is a great looking steelbook, but I've just watched the movie and it's so bad I don't know where to begin. If your blind buying this, I'd recommend watching it first.

My problems with it were this: (*warning-spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the movie already*)
.During a global disaster would anyone have the funds or even care to put a few kids in a situation to monitor their brain patterns? Surely there are other more important matters to concentrate on?I mean how much did that maze cost to construct and run??

.Who or how did they make the spider creatures? Another waste of huge resources during s global epidemic?

. When people got stung it was obviously the brain bug that they are trying to find a cure for (although it's not very clear in the film) then how is there an antidote supplied for it?

. Why would that tough kid who wanted to remain in the glade risk his life and get stung only to stop the others from leaving?

. I haven't read the books, but are we supposed to know what the story is with the soldiers shooting everyone at the end and the woman that blows her brains out being alive?? It was utter bullshit. There are many other huge plot holes but I won't go on....