The Middle Earth (Ultimate Collector's Edition Blu-ray) [Germany]

Manqu

Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: November 3, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Conrad DE - Buecher DE
Price: €349.99 (Amazon) - €456.99 (Conrad) - €395.99 (Buecher)

91sIin73TcL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No offense taken. I also prefer original movie titles and I watch everything in OV. When a movie is for example from France I prefer a french title on the packaging and I watch it in french audio with english subs ..
But since it's so expensive I can't afford shipping and tax from the US to have this with the original titles :dead:
My guess all the sets will have a price drop after release like the HP wizards collection did.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
I can't tell you exactly how much it will be but after making a few search refinements it's saying it will be a minimum of 30% off so around €245 or less

Great deal ! If you don't mind the German text or are German

So everything in german? Sometimes its just box thats im German but all other items in english. May just wait till this item drops in price as over priced anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: Shagrath
So everything in german? Sometimes its just box thats im German but all other items in english. May just wait till this item drops in price as over priced anyway
The boxset will be German, the disc cases will be German and the disc labels will be German.

The Red Book and the art prints are in English. Plus, all the films have English audio/subs.

Was available for 129€ for a few hours some months ago, will probably end up at this price level once again. :thumbs:
I remember that. Hopefully it will! I bought the uk edition last year but i know a few people who want this so if it can go that low again it would be great for them.