Piraeus, Greece
Release date: November 17, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €355.99 - €199.99

91T7lIVPATL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
Exactly. Once you have it hands, you forget the money you spent anyway. As if it never happened. As if your bank account knows nothing of it :p (yeah I wish!)
What's done is done. Time to enjoy now ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: SweetJsp and elle82
Ordered, after months trying not to buy it, I could not resist anymore.

For the price you honestly cant beat it even if you were on the fence about it. Especially because 95% of it is in English the way it's intended to be. Not sure what part of the world you're from but I know for at least @MrsRobinson and myself this was very important to us. Like everyone here has already stated you're going to love it. When you're bank statement comes in just do the Jedi mind trick...... "these are not the purchases you're looking for" lol

For the price you honestly cant beat it even if you were on the fence about it. Especially because 95% of it is in English the way it's intended to be. Not sure what part of the world you're from but I know for at least @MrsRobinson and myself this was very important to us. Like everyone here has already stated you're going to love it. When you're bank statement comes in just do the Jedi mind trick...... "these are not the purchases you're looking for" lol

I am from Spain, but English is not a problem at all, and I rather have this edition in its original language. Money is always a problem :D but in this case, is a sweet problem.

I am from Spain, but English is not a problem at all, and I rather have this edition in its original language. Money is always a problem :D but in this case, is a sweet problem.
Money is a problem for all of us. Lol. But if u really want something and it comes up a great deal youve gotta be all over it or youll miss out and be kicking yourself afterwards. Huge fans like you of these movies deserve it.

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
Money is a problem for all of us. Lol. But if u really want something and it comes up a great deal youve gotta be all over it or youll miss out and be kicking yourself afterwards. Huge fans like you of these movies deserve it.

Thats true, everytime this edition reached 199€, I had an internal fight between buying it or not. I looked at the pictures of it almost everyday debating myself. But as you say, this is a real nice edition and limited, so one day will be OOS, and if I would have passed on it, surely I would have regret it a lot.

By the way, I have received an email from amazon and they will dispatch it sooner, so at the end of the month will be at home :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Thats true, everytime this edition reached 199€, I had an internal fight between buying it or not. I looked at the pictures of it almost everyday debating myself. But as you say, this is a real nice edition and limited, so one day will be OOS, and if I would have passed on it, surely I would have regret it a lot.

By the way, I have received an email from amazon and they will dispatch it sooner, so at the end of the month will be at home :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Ive done that lots of times. Wanted something and didn't get it because of the price then it sold out.

Hey thats awesome always great when things arrive earlier!

Oh I am all too familiar with the very same struggle and the very same monologues :LOL:;) Yes, it'll go OOS sooner or later, and as a massive Tolkien/Jackson fan, I'd honestly never forgive myself for not getting it while I could. Even if it was over my budget. I lost the Charmed Deluxe Book of Shadows :arghh: and Lost Complete set :arghh: because I waited. :banghead:
I'll never wait again for something that means a lot to me.

And yey for Middle Earth arriving sooner! :thumbs:

Oh I am all too familiar with the very same struggle and the very same monologues :LOL:;) Yes, it'll go OOS sooner or later, and as a massive Tolkien/Jackson fan, I'd honestly never forgive myself for not getting it while I could. Even if it was over my budget. I lost the Charmed Deluxe Book of Shadows :arghh: and Lost Complete set :arghh: because I waited. :banghead:

Just like you guys I was debating for a long time but I know I would have been sooooooo mad if I passed on it!

That struggle is some like this:

s-8423d92fac51a93ea7e796300782157bcc836046.gif

Hello mates, it has arrived today!

What a nice edition, its quality is beyond expected. I usually don't have much time in labours days to enjoy things like this, so I will dedicate all my time this weekend to discover all the secrets!

Here are some pictures of my previous setup:

I even made a handmade bookshelf very similar to the original, and I printed a lot of maps in old paper, Bilbo's portrait, and the Scroll of Isildur. The Red Book is the one that comes with german steelbooks, and I wrote myself all the pages copying Magnoli's Red book. I will post some picture next time.

And the new setup:

During weekend I will take better pictures of the edition.

You were all right, is worth every penny, and my wallet is not very hurt seeing it. This is THE EDITION to own.

@SweetJsp :drool: Aw, my gosh, both setups look lovely! Thanks for sharing :kiss: Makes me so happy to see another fully satisfied fan :happy:;) Oh yes, at the moment this is THE edition to own, definitely - so far :naughty: Now on to waiting for something with the missing bits and 4K in 10 years or so :coffee: But even if/when something new appears, I'm never parting with this one, it's just too gorgeous :drool: and I believe we're in the same boat here? :woot:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82