Release date: May 23, 2016
Purchase link: The Mist
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11243880-8494363308095367.jpg

11243880-1234363308586173.jpg

11243880-1754363308401841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Or it's just leftover stock of this and Amelie.

It's happened before (big gap between sellout and back In stock) but I agree it could still be a mistake, that has also happened before

Suppose we will find out Monday (the estimated dispatch date)

I had to cancel an order from zavvi.de after deciding to just pick up a single copy of this. Chrome auto-translated the site to English for me. Who knew the Germans were so strict about cancelling orders. :ohno:
View attachment 291795
Zavvi cancellation department await you cancellation to be processed :rofl:
lev24.jpg

You sure you want to cancel :LOL::rofl:

Previous Zavvi customer who's order was processed for cancellation :rofl:
Christian+heavy+rock+_fdea1337ad314af4d57d01884c953ed3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that when this came back on sale that it was attributable to human error because I have yet to be charged for it . I really hate to have to cancel because I got it for £10.99 but I'm beginning to doubt Zavvi on this.

I'm beginning to think that when this came back on sale that it was attributable to human error because I have yet to be charged for it . I really hate to have to cancel because I got it for £10.99 but I'm beginning to doubt Zavvi on this.

I'm just gona ride it out and see what happens

Already cancelled a copy and re ordered when it dropped and it very well could be a error

But the price also dropped like Amelie and Bronson and I think if it was a error and they are not expecting stock then they would of cancelled the orders by now

They were quick cancelling the glitch a few months back with the 3 for £12 and even took the money from mine and others accounts and then refunded straight away. Cheeky bast*rds

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• The Mist - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Zavvi

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
Thanks for placing your order with us

We are sorry that the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

• The Mist - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook

We are following this up and we will keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status yourself by clicking on order history in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services team and we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Zavvi
Yep I got the same email, yet another reason I think this is a Zavvi screwup. I'll keep my order in for one more week and then I'm cancelling.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky
People need to stay positive

They send out this email all the time! Lol

I haven't even got one today so that's a good thing

If this is a Zavvi error, then it's one they've made alot, seeing a steelbook sell out, only for it to come back and then get a cancellation email has happened to me probably 8+ times, last one was Basic Instinct, of course this may not be the case, but going on past experience.....