Release date: May 23, 2016
Purchase link: The Mist
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11243880-8494363308095367.jpg

11243880-1234363308586173.jpg

11243880-1754363308401841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order was cancelled due to payment problems. WTF. Never happened before. :wacky:

Oh well. Would have been nice.

Weird, they normally give you the option to enter a new card number and if you can't pay within 24 or 48 hours (can't remember which one) then it's cancelled

I feel like they are using that excuse because they oversold so some random orders are being cancelled

No movement on mine yet, still awaiting stock pick and not sure if a payment has been taken so fingers crossed with my order but sorry to hear about others having it cancelled or payment problems

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Yeah mine was charged earlier in the week and I've ordered a couple of items since. That have since arrived and still no movement on this. I was thinking it weren't a mistake given it was listed and then they went in and altered the price - rather than correct the listing mistake. Now I'm not so sure.

@Flloydo
The problem is I don't have a credit card, so I couldn't put in anything else but my PayPal account. Not sure why this was a problem now. With the item being OOS, I couldn't even put a new order in.
With "The Mist", I also ordered "Amelie". The status is different ("Awaitig stock pick" vs. "Awaiting dispatch"), but it seems like "Amelie" is also not processing any further, given the estimated dispatch day is long gone:

pick.PNG

I guess it's time to write to the customer service and hear what they have to say about this.

Cheers

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
@Flloydo
The problem is I don't have a credit card, so I couldn't put in anything else but my PayPal account. Not sure why this was a problem now. With the item being OOS, I couldn't even put a new order in.
With "The Mist", I also ordered "Amelie". The status is different ("Awaitig stock pick" vs. "Awaiting dispatch"), but it seems like "Amelie" is also not processing any further, given the estimated dispatch day is long gone:

View attachment 293897

I guess it's time to write to the customer service and hear what they have to say about this.

Cheers
I ordered the same two steelbooks as you and, even though they are currently OOS, my credit card was charged for both.
That is unusual because my experience has been they don't charge one's card until the item(s) is already shipping.:confused:

• Thanks
i got charged for an item on january 29 by zavvi and still not been dispatched , contacted customer service several times still no real answers on a refund or whether it will be dispatched there customer service is really s**t

• Thanks
i got charged for an item on january 29 by zavvi and still not been dispatched , contacted customer service several times still no real answers on a refund or whether it will be dispatched there customer service is really s**t
You have to talk to 15 robots before actually getting to communicate with a human.

I ordered the same two steelbooks as you and, even though they are currently OOS, my credit card was charged for both.
That is unusual because my experience has been they don't charge one's card until the item(s) is already shipping.:confused:

That's bad practice right there. I can't believe it's so hard for them to fix their stock levels in a reasonable time and cancel orders partially.
Even though my hopes are low now, I somehow still want to believe they come around next week (i.e. today) and get this mess sorted out.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and all the others who're stuck with their orders.

Nothing for me yet but good to see they are being dispatched