3D The Monkey King: Uproar In Heaven 3D Blu-ray (China)

toddly6666

Premium Supporter
Dec 8, 2011
Hong Kong
attachment.php

Sold at: http://www.yesasia.com/us/the-monke...subtitled-china/1031255780-0-0-0-en/info.html

[media=youtube]-lt4tjxLFH4[/media]

[media=youtube]Xp_A36s-guE[/media]

Attachments

• monkeyking.JPG
    monkeyking.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is a masterpiece. If there is one animated film from China to get, this is the one. It's like the big Disney film of China from the 1960s and one of China's few good animated films.

I'm trying to find out if the 2D Blu-ray version is included as well.

Yesasia confirmed with me that the 3D blu-ray does include 2D mode:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing to YesAsia.com!

In reference to your enquiry regarding item "The Monkey King: Uproar In Heaven (Blu-ray) (3D) (English Subtitled) (China Version)", both 3D and 2D are available, you can change the mode yourself.

I placed my order!

Last edited:
I still haven't ordered yet, mainly because I'm wondering if it's region locked. My 3D blu-ray player is locked to region 2, my other "budget" player is multiregion, but not 3D.

Anyone know?

I still haven't ordered yet, mainly because I'm wondering if it's region locked. My 3D blu-ray player is locked to region 2, my other "budget" player is multiregion, but not 3D.

Anyone know?

The blu-ray is labeled on the back as Region a, b, and c. So shouldnt it work if so?

If the 3D version doesnt work on your 3D player, you'll just watch the 2D version on your multi-region player. U r only interested in this title as a 3D movie - you can just enjoy is as a 2D movie (as it originally was) if the 3D doesnt work. I dont understand what the problem
is because this version is your only choice for tbe 2D version.

Last edited: