Thunder Bay
Release date: January 24, 2016
Order link: Amazon
Price: $17.99

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@tridon I think I might... I love a good Monster flick and really like Zoe Kazan ever since Ruby Sparks & The F Word.
BUT... I did not like The Strangers... That movie I'm pretty sure did some psychological damage to me... so I'm torn. haha

Anyone seen this? Worth picking up?

@tridon I think I might... I love a good Monster flick and really like Zoe Kazan ever since Ruby Sparks & The F Word.
BUT... I did not like The Strangers... That movie I'm pretty sure did some psychological damage to me... so I'm torn. haha

Anyone seen this? Worth picking up?

Man, The Strangers mentally destroyed me for a good week or so. Probably the scariest movie from the 2000s.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Geez. Way to give away the monster on the cover.
The film was paced so the monster is somewhat of a surprise. (Like not knowing what the alien in Alien looked like).

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
The film was paced so the monster is somewhat of a surprise. (Like not knowing what the alien in Alien looked like).

Knowing that, I'm pretty disappointed in the cover art now, too. I wish they would've just used the awesome theatrical poster:

060788_36478d67b48446978d4da8579a984449~mv2.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95

Thats too bad that the cover is a spoiler... I hate it when too much gets shown.
But to be honest, I might not have even noticed this movie if it wasn't on the cover. It looked bad ass so it made me curious.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and tridon