The Mummy (2017) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release Date:15th Oct 2017
WWA steelbook,limited 500 copies
Pre-order time:26th Sep AM:10:00 EST USA
full

Lenti Efftect:
full

Last edited:
Havent seen the film, but I do blind buy steels / premiums from time to time. But that frankly shocking WWA Steelbook can be dressed up with all the trimmings you can think of, but I'm not paying a premium for this, especially after the so so reviews I've heard.

Will pick up the standard amaray for now and if I like it, then hope for a WEA steel of it.

Shame really, because HD Zeta have done a nice package for this although that lenti card really needs to be a magnet in all fairness. Plus it would look good next to the original trilogy everything Blu box set on my shelf

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Did HDzeta secure their shop yet? I remember reading some buyers got scammed a while ago..
Annoying they dont offer PayPal, would be way easier :/

We don't know, if the site is secure. You will never know from any site. Therefore I use my credit card details as little as possible and surely not for a very small company like HDZETA. I know that we are protected by the credit card company, but it is always a hassle to get your money back. Thus, as long as they do not offer PayPal as an option, I won't order directly from HDZETA. It really is a pity, because they are on the top with most of their releases...

Wanted this the most. Combined shipping for all 3 live today was great as well. Hopefully they are able to match numbers for this pseudo 1 click. Not really bothered if they don't either.

Sorted!! although it always takes sometime to get to payment page but F5 it couple of times and voila!! ;)

HDZETA must have THE WORST movie tastes out of all the premium distributors. Giving premium treatment to rubbish like, san andreas, the mummy and king Authur, angry birds movie.
Their motto should be "we give movies premium treatment with rotten tomatoes score of less than 20%"

HDZETA must have THE WORST movie tastes out of all the premium distributors. Giving premium treatment to rubbish like, san andreas, the mummy and king Authur, angry birds movie.
Their motto should be "we give movies premium treatment with rotten tomatoes score of less than 20%"

Kimchidvd can keep up with them.

Hitman: Agent 47 - 8%
Fant 4 Stick (2015) - 9%
Pixels 3D - 16%
Assassin's Creed - 18%
Independence Day: Resurgence - 31%
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter 3D - 34%