Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 23 , 2017
Purchase Link: HMV (Pre Order Live)
Price: £22.99
Notes: Includes 2D & 3D
01-451786.jpg

mummy_2.jpg mummy_3.jpg

Last edited:
Lot's of monster film announcements today, like a bonanza.

Haven't seen the film, but if I get all the classic releases from Zavvi I may get this too. I guess HMV will probably get the exclusives to updated Invisible Man, Frankenstein, etc if they get made.

Lot's of monster film announcements today, like a bonanza.

Haven't seen the film, but if I get all the classic releases from Zavvi I may get this too. I guess HMV will probably get the exclusives to updated Invisible Man, Frankenstein, etc if they get made.

Drafting in the old classics to market the new Mummy

Tom said something about a Dark Universe...So we can look forward to a reboot of the old classics.

Two options for this HMV exclusive steelbook:
- 2 discs - 1 x 4KUHD + 1 x 2D @GBP 29.99
- 2 discs - 1 x 3D + 1 x 2D @GBP 22.99
Not good that both editions are exclusive to one retailer - like the upcoming two editions of the Zavvi GHOST IN THE SHELL steelbook - and should have been one edition exclusive to one retailer with the other exclusive to another (THE GREAT WALL) . . . or even better tradewide.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bradipolpo
I have Pre Ordered 3D Steelbook

I have no interest in the 4K UHD release as I don't have a 4K TV or 4K UHD Player

Universal Monster Horror reboot of the films I will be getting all no matter if films good or bad

Universal Monsters Horror I'm a massive fan of these films

Drafting in the old classics to market the new Mummy

Tom said something about a Dark Universe...So we can look forward to a reboot of the old classics.
Cinematic Universes are huge at the minute and worth millions at the box office. Universal are going for something similar to Marvels.

So expect to see the Invisible Man crossing over with Jekyll and Hyde and The Mummy etc......once they get their own initial films out of the way first....

Johnny Depp has signed on to be the invisible man I believe.

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Cinematic Universes are huge at the minute and worth millions at the box office. Universal are going for something similar to Marvels.

So expect to see the Invisible Man crossing over with Jekyll and Hyde and The Mummy etc......once they get their own initial films out of the way first....

Johnny Depp has signed on to be the invisible man I believe.

There was a hilarious bit in january's Total Film mag that said the success of The Accountant movie will surely lead to a DJCU (Dull Jobs Cinematic Universe). "Get ready for The Box Packer, The Data Entrist and the biggie, Auditors Assemble" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't you think the two threads should be combined? 3d and 4k?

No They are 2 Separate Releases/Editions so same as Best Buy Releases the 4K and the 3D are usually in 2 separate Threads.

Plus most People who are into 3D don't want anything to do with the 4K Disk :p

Plus most People who are into 3D don't want anything to do with the 4K Disk :p

:rofl: It's like that is it? Haha. I just felt that we be repeating ourselves at times on more or less the same release from the same retailer. We have the 3D boys in one corner, and the 4K boys sitting in other corner of the ring.

Well I don't have either so I am neutral, how about a standard Bluray + DVD HMV?:p

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
:rofl: It's like that is it? Haha. I just felt that we be repeating ourselves at times on more or less the same release from the same retailer. We have the 3D boys in one corner, and the 4K boys sitting in other corner of the ring.

Well I don't have either so I am neutral, how about a standard Bluray + DVD HMV?:p

lol you made me laugh :hilarious: 3D boys in a corner and the 4K in the other corner... you got that right :joy:

Reactions: sunnyx