The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
I think EB mean in comparison it'll work out cheaper. Not actually cheaper than the SOTD box

Damn, I read it wrong too then

Well a huge pass from me then

As much as love the first film and can tolerate the 2nd it's no way worth £60 +

I read it once more, and still think it will be cheaper :whistle:

The pricing will be announced very soon but we can say it will of course be cheaper than Shaun's Blu Box and when you compare whats not included along with what is, like an extra steelbook (3 MOVIES compared to 2 of the same steelbooks) the same level if not more quality slipcase, we think this is pretty decent. Thoughts on that? Did you expect it the same, less more than our Blu Box?

Thanks,

EverythingBlu

Sounds pretty clear to me, but I could be wrong of course :angel:

Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, I read it wrong too then

Well a huge pass from me then

As much as love the first film and can tolerate the 2nd it's no way worth £60 +

Sounds reasonable for a box set including three new steeelbooks and a very limited edition case.
The films may not all be worth it but that won't stop the pricing.

Personally (though I intend to get this set anyway) I would rather just have the first film with original poster art and a bit of bossing & maybe the same for the second film.

Sounds reasonable for a box set including three new steeelbooks and a very limited edition case.
The films may not all be worth it but that won't stop the pricing.

Personally (though I intend to get this set anyway) I would rather just have the first film with original poster art and a bit of bossing & maybe the same for the second film.

Fair enough and that's where I disagree.

The films just arent worth that regardless of a nice slip,

Old catalogue titles and not WEA - all that makes a difference to me

You can get them cheap from other territories anyway so I'll pick the first 2 up at some point for well under £20

The Steelbooks are worth about 10 quid each at max. To be honest, they should give us the third part for free when you buy the first two lol. Heck even Iron Man Play.com was 10.99 or 11.99 so this should be even less then. :rofl:

Add another 12-15 on top for the box. So 45 should be the RRP at max.
Prices have been posted just above your post. We're not far off £45 :D

Thanks
EverythingBlu

PRICE ANNOUNCEMENT: £48.99 Inl VAT (£40.83 Ex VAT) - The Mummy Trilogy (Blu Pick Series 002) - Pre-Order details coming very soon!

Does that include shipping?

Shouldn't be anymore really

Such a big difference with VAT :(

And I still haven't seen the third film, but I gather from this thread that it is excellent. :woot:

Oh it's blinding lol

@lgans316 i agree mate, the steels should be cheaper and buying all 3 at once would be better to get some kind of discount on them (call it terrible 3rd discount)

Does that include shipping?

Shouldn't be anymore really

Such a big difference with VAT :(

Oh it's blinding lol

@lgans316 i agree mate, the steels should be cheaper and buying all 3 at once would be better to get some kind of discount on them (call it terrible 3rd discount)
Hello,

No, this does not include shipping.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

• Helpful Post
Hello,

No, this does not include shipping.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

How much was shipping again on the Shaun box? I can't remember

if it brings it over £50 it's a pass from me.

Just not worth it but congrats on the slip, that does look good.

To be fair I was only going to get your one clicks boxes for the cornetto trilogy as those films mean a lot to me and you being A uk retailer - I'm happy to get involved for those reasons, and with your other exclusives I'll only be getting one editon of the films you choose Aslong as I like the package (either lenti or full slip etc) so I'm happy to pass on these plus everyone's doing boxes now and it's getting a bit boring