The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Bearing in mind that these movies are old now, I think no more than £40 shipped (UK) is my limit on this. Even then, it's a tough call ....
That's the same boat as me mate, I promised myself that if I didn't regard the film as 9 or 10 out of 10 then I won't buy a premium edition regardless of the quality, I made that promise in the new year....I broke that promise the same week:LOL::LOL::LOL:...

Bearing in mind that these movies are old now, I think no more than £40 shipped (UK) is my limit on this. Even then, it's a tough call ....
Hello,

realistically, this is not possible. Minus UK shipping from £40 and your at the same price of the other sets on the market (although shipped). Somewhere we have to squeeze in the cost of the box.

We can understand for certain people every box needs to be ticked to make the purchase on this one but we always aim to create THEE release for which ever title(s) we release. We think we achieved this for Shaun and will achieve it for The Mummy Set. So we think this set will be more for the fans & it's nostalgia value which of course won't be for everyone :).

Hope that made sense haha.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

Hello,

realistically, this is not possible. Minus UK shipping from £40 and your at the same price of the other sets on the market (although shipped). Somewhere we have to squeeze in the cost of the box.

We can understand for certain people every box needs to be ticked to make the purchase on this one but we always try to aim to create THEE release for which ever title(s) we release. We think we achieved this for Shaun and will achieve it for The Mummy Set. So we think this set will be more for the fans & it's nostalgia value which of course won't be for everyone :).

Hope that made sense haha.

Thanks,
EverythingBlu
No I understand that, business is business at the end of the day.

I think some including myself reflect on what the movies are before the steel treatment etc and look at the price that way.

After seeing Shaun of the Dead, I have no doubt that this will be a top notch release.

Plus I'll probably get it anyway as the missus loves the movies, besides the third, even she has to admit it's pretty bad!:LOL:

Will wait and see.

Reactions: EverythingBlu
i already decide it to get the steels but not from where and i'm curious to see the box for this one since i love the leather edition for the revenant and i dont care for the film lol so if something nice i will get it...and yeah this is the only way they will get me to buy the third movie...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: EverythingBlu
Hello,

We will confirm very soon! Sorry for being so vague but we want to make sure this set is priced as competitively as possible. Less accessories with this one for a better retail price.

Thanks!
EverythingBlu

Less Accessories meaning less ''Bonus Items'' like Picture Cards, Booklet, Character Cards etc... :OMG: All the Bonus Items that usually is included with a Premium Release should be part of this release IMO EEK!

Already you are eliminating the Fullslip for each Movie :banghead: so instead of getting 3 PREMIUM EDITION(Fullslip and ''Bonus Items'' for each film), we get 3 Steelbook with No Bonus Items into a box basically ?

I collect Premium Editions and was very excited about this release, First I learn ''NO Fullslip for each movie''...now I learn ''NO Bonus Items it seems''.
I understand the need to be competitive, but it is not by stripping down theses premium editions that will make me want to collect this edition just for 3 Steelbook stuffed into a BOX :blackeye::ugh::dead::(

• Thanks
Reactions: CyberT
Less Accessories meaning less ''Bonus Items'' like Picture Cards, Booklet, Character Cards etc... :OMG: All the Bonus Items that usually is included with a Premium Release should be part of this release IMO EEK!

Already you are eliminating the Fullslip for each Movie :banghead: so instead of getting 3 PREMIUM EDITION(Fullslip and ''Bonus Items'' for each film), we get 3 Steelbook with No Bonus Items into a box basically ?

I collect Premium Editions and was very excited about this release, First I learn ''NO Fullslip for each movie''...now I learn ''NO Bonus Items it seems''.
I understand the need to be competitive, but it is not by stripping down theses premium editions that will make me want to collect this edition just for 3 Steelbook stuffed into a BOX :blackeye::ugh::dead::(

Hello,

If we were to include everything you have listed we would easily be looking at £70+ which does not make sense to what is on the market for sale at the exact same time. What we are giving these releases is a much more exclusive, collectible option. Which, in such a saturated market is what we all really crave for in a collectible hobby.

We completely understand what you are saying but it always has to be balanced out against the movie(s) themselves. As you can see, almost everyone has something to say about movie 3 lol so any money spent there is essentially not neccasssry. We hope that all makes sense :).

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

Hello,

If we were to include everything you have listed we would easily be looking at £70+ which does not make sense to what is on the market for sale at the exact same time. What we are giving these releases is a much more exclusive, collectible option. Which, in such a saturated market is what we all really crave for in a collectible hobby.

We completely understand what you are saying but it always has to be balanced out against the movie(s) themselves. As you can see, almost everyone has something to say about movie 3 lol so any money spent there is essentially not neccasssry. We hope that all makes sense :).

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

Yes I understand your point and maybe it's the 3rd movie's fault :hilarious: ..but essentially I collect premium editions, so it comes as a shock to;

1) learn that each Steel does not have it's own Fullslip
2) Learning that No Bonus Item will be included

So to me now it becomes like just buying Steelbooks. I was so excited when I learned about this Release, but now disappointed.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks,
EverythingBlu

I like this strategy. Affordable, semi-premium releases is something that's definitely missing in the market at the moment (especially with FilmArena increasing their prices on each release).

When these steels were first announced had no interest in them as have pretty much stopped buying bare-bone steelbooks and knew I'd never pay premium prices for these films. If you can set the price at the right spot, the niave collector within me will probably bite.