The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, AD. I sent an email your way earlier with some more detailed comments.

Packaging all looked great and no signs of damage during shipping. The only other thing amiss was the cellophane had come unsealed a bit (2-3") along the seam on the side of the box with the opening for the steels. Not a big deal for me, as I open all my steelbooks.

Other than that, even the corner of the j-card nearest the split looked pristine. This leads me to conclude that the only reasonable explanation for this mystery damage is that I've done something to incur the wrath of the Mummy. :ohno:
giphy.gif

Hi misformatt,

Just checking in did you get a responce from support.

Thanks

AD

Glad to see some other members had their copies arrive today. Lucky number 680/680 turned up at my door today. :woot:
View attachment 334144
Absolutely gorgeous release from front to back. :drool:
View attachment 334141 View attachment 334142 View attachment 334143
But what's that? Could it be...
View attachment 334145
...the mummy has burst forth from its pleather trappings?
View attachment 334147
View attachment 334148
:cry::cry::cry:
giphy.gif

Ah, well. Perhaps real leather would've better sustained the passage of time. :rofl:
Hi misformatt

I am trying to find you on support because I want to deal with your case personal but I cant find your email.
Could you please send a new email with subject including for AD.

Thanks

AD

I have not forgotten you :thumbs:

Hi misformatt

I am trying to find you on support because I want to deal with your case personal but I cant find your email.
Could you please send a new email with subject including for AD.

Thanks

AD

I have not forgotten you :thumbs:
No problem! Just sent another one your way with a revised subject line. :coffee:

One box just ended up for 240 GBP :OMG::wow::wow:EEK!EEK!:bored:. And all that only because of the number 001/640 :facepalm:. Nice but not breathtaking box, three WWA steelbooks, one good movie, two crap movies, 240 quids :hilarious:, power of numbering :rolleyes::LOL:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: number33 and harry
One box just ended up for 240 GBP :OMG::wow::wow:EEK!EEK!:bored:. And all that only because of the number 001/640 :facepalm:. Nice but not breathtaking box, three WWA steelbooks, one good movie, two crap movies, 240 quids :hilarious:, power of numbering :rolleyes::LOL:
I don’t have a huge hand in the secondary market, but it does make me wonder what my 640/640 would’ve gone for if it hadn’t arrived damaged. Might need to cash out of the steelbook game one day to put my kids through college. :greedy::LOL:

Speaking of the damaged box, did you forget about me, @EverythingBlu? :whistle:

Looking at finished listings for this, it's easy to understand having Number 1 cost £100. Actually, that's not bad at all...seen a lot worse!!!

I don’t have a huge hand in the secondary market, but it does make me wonder what my 640/640 would’ve gone for if it hadn’t arrived damaged. Might need to cash out of the steelbook game one day to put my kids through college. :greedy::LOL:

Hi could you contact us on support please we have news

Hi misformatt.

Could you contact support we have news for you.

Thanks
EB

Reactions: misformatt
Everything Blu Facebook

After the great success of The Mummy Trilogy The Book Of The Dead Collector’s Edition, we have produced a concept ONLY version called the The Mummy Trilogy The Crimson Blood edition and in hand it is totally amazing. Any Thoughts welcome.

23172606_776076612599916_1175325021393652151_n.jpg

@BluSteel2012

@EverythingBlu
You might find some would be interested if this got a release instead of just been concept only

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531 and Sigill
Everything Blu Facebook

After the great success of The Mummy Trilogy The Book Of The Dead Collector’s Edition, we have produced a concept ONLY version called the The Mummy Trilogy The Crimson Blood edition and in hand it is totally amazing. Any Thoughts welcome.

View attachment 343077

@BluSteel2012

@EverythingBlu
You might find some would be interested if this got a release instead of just been concept only
Yeah, saw that Paul.

It won't be for sale, just a concept only for now.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Everything Blu Facebook

View attachment 343077

@BluSteel2012

@EverythingBlu

£19.99 sans Steels and I'm in :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
Everything Blu Facebook

View attachment 343077

@BluSteel2012

@EverythingBlu
Certainly an upgrade on the first version, so much better and more desirable than the first

I'm sure collectors support the idea.