Price: £29.99
Note: matte finish with the centre embossed and debossed

11434065-1734472163617307.jpg

11434065-3924472163827934.jpg

11434065-1714472163872856.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Might be tempted to get this for the right price... never made it through the entirety of the third film, but I at least had some fun with the first two when I was younger.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hmmmm

Tough choice,

The single steels are very nice but this is too, the fact that everythingblu has the exclusive to the singles has annoyed me a little because you will only be able to get them in a box with the price hiked up and I really don't want the third, I can always order from Italy but most my orders arrive with damage so it's a tough one

Maybe I'll go for this at some point but well below £20.
No way am I paying £20+ for these films lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hmmmm

Tough choice,

The single steels are very nice but this is too, the fact that everythingblu has the exclusive to the singles has annoyed me a little because you will only be able to get them in a box with the price hiked up and I really don't want the third, I can always order from Italy but most my orders arrive with damage so it's a tough one

Maybe I'll go for this at some point but well below £20.
No way am I paying £20+ for these films lol
My thoughts exactly mate... I would like to rewatch/own these, but not in the form of an expensive box set. Will be waiting for this one to at least drop below £15 before I consider picking it up. The same applies for me and Amazon Italy too... I made my first order through them a few weeks ago and all 3 steels (sent separately) arrived with some form of damage, one of which I returned and had to pay for postage (almost £6) out of my own pocket. :sour:

My thoughts exactly mate... I would like to rewatch/own these, but not in the form of an expensive box set. Will be waiting for this one to at least drop below £15 before I consider picking it up. The same applies for me and Amazon Italy too... I made my first order through them a few weeks ago and all 3 steels (sent separately) arrived with some form of damage, one of which I returned and had to pay for postage (almost £6) out of my own pocket. :sour:

Yeah I would like the rewatch the first 2 in HD,

Damn, I'm the same, everything I've had from them has had some form of damage, I've never had to pay out my own pocket though, they either send me a return form, or say don't bother sending it back, or they do want it back but they reimburse the postage once you paid.

You should contact them, you'll get the money back you paid to return it

Every return I made they told me to keep the damaged one free of charge and sent a replacement, you have to email someone rather than just clicking return as it just automatically sends u a return label. If it's damaged they are liable for return postage.

Every return I made they told me to keep the damaged one free of charge and sent a replacement, you have to email someone rather than just clicking return as it just automatically sends u a return label. If it's damaged they are liable for return postage.
Oh, thanks! Will keep that in mind for next time. :)

Yeah I would like the rewatch the first 2 in HD,

Damn, I'm the same, everything I've had from them has had some form of damage, I've never had to pay out my own pocket though, they either send me a return form, or say don't bother sending it back, or they do want it back but they reimburse the postage once you paid.

You should contact them, you'll get the money back you paid to return it
I was planning to get in touch with them about return postage, because I got the email to say they received the item and yet only refunded me for the steel itself... I just never got around to actually emailing them though. Will do it now before I forget all about it!

• Thanks
I pre-ordered the singles from AMZ.It

This trilogy steelbook looks really nice and I am tempted to also get this just for the steelboook.

I do like watching the old catalogue titles to relive memories of my younger years. I probably order this if it drops down to about £20.

The first two parts are jolly good fun. The third was tripe. Hardly watchable.

I need just the first 2 Steels at an affordable price.

I will buy only if there is confirmation that the first 2 films were remastered as the PQ on the original one was horrendous thanks to DNR and EE.