Mar 15, 2014
Quebec, Canada
Release date: May 16, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $29.99

m2223967.jpg

m2223967_1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price. But I already own the individuals BD... hum... will wait and see how this turns out...

But, once again, this is just silly to call this the "Ultimate" when you know #4 is going to be released this summer....

Good price. But I already own the individuals BD... hum... will wait and see how this turns out...

But, once again, this is just silly to call this the "Ultimate" when you know #4 is going to be released this summer....
Like @JackieBoy said, the new one is not a continuation. It's a full-on reboot.

Tempting. I really like the first one... but not a huge fan of the other two.

If it has embossing. i'll bite.
I agree about the embossing. That would make this a must own steelbook for me. I already own a steel for the first film and the others aren't enough to spend the $30 on.
Does anyone know about if this will have embossing? @zerox39 have you seen one? I can't remember the new contacts name. Best Buy Michael something or other.

I agree about the embossing. That would make this a must own steelbook for me. I already own a steel for the first film and the others aren't enough to spend the $30 on.
Does anyone know about if this will have embossing? @zerox39 have you seen one? I can't remember the new contacts name. Best Buy Michael something or other.
@zerox39 isn't part of the movie team anymore, he's busy with the Videogames department now. He still visits this site, so who knows...

But after him, we didn't get anyone else helping/bringing us movie infos anymore... Canadian SteelBook Exclusive are dead now... :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17 and MerlinT
Yea there was someone like that here. I also believe it was a 'Michael' but i cant remember their tag. Or may be they dont visit HDN anymore...

Reactions: svenning
@zerox39 isn't part of the movie team anymore, he's busy with the Videogames department now. He still visits this site, so who knows...

But after him, we didn't get anyone else helping/bringing us movie infos anymore... Canadian SteelBook Exclusive are dead now... :(
I remember when @zerox39 told us that he left the movie team. Sad day since he was such a good source of info and would make great things happen (like the mondo steels). I've still seen him pop on now and then with some updates on bestbuy steels. Just as somebody with connections who is interested in them rather than an official source.

There must be someone, somewhere who has copped a feel of this steelbook and could tell us if it has embossing/debossing. The Zavvi UK will have it. This one better have it also or else I'll, I'll, I'll.............

The Mummy Ultimate Collection BB SteelBook frt scan hdn.jpg The Mummy Ultimate Collection BB SteelBook Bck scan HDN.jpg HDN.jpg
There must be someone, somewhere who has copped a feel of this steelbook and could tell us if it has embossing/debossing. The Zavvi UK will have it. This one better have it also or else I'll, I'll, I'll.............
Yes it is embossed and debossed on the front cover here are some high quality photos, enjoy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
I'm very happy with this.
Nice little embossing. 4 movies (for some reason I thought it was only 3) for $30.
PLUS $8 towards seeing The Mummy in theaters. Great deal. Easy buy.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
I'm very happy with this.
Nice little embossing. 4 movies (for some reason I thought it was only 3) for $30.
PLUS $8 towards seeing The Mummy in theaters. Great deal. Easy buy.

Amazon.it has a 3-movie SteelBook.

Best Buy Canada has the 4-movie SteelBook, so you probably got the two confused.