Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: The Muppets
Price: £14.99

11164119-1634321549467114.jpg

11164119-1584321549472769.jpg

Last edited:
It can't be beat the Viva, it real is a gorgeous beauty of a Steel.

However, for those that don't have it this is good news, I'll be picking one up for my mother and sister and hopefully they will do a Most Wanted for me :)

On a side note, I can't wait for the new Mupet Show to start, it looks awesome :)

Got the beautiful viva quite a while ago (paid silly money too, you can pick it up quite cheap now:bag:)
I like the front and spine, could look great with a white background and embossing, also gloss:D I was expecting to click the spoiler for the back art and see a very colourful design of a lot of the other muppets, so there was a bit of disappointment, but I think it could still look really good.. I don't know if I will buy it as I do love my viva:drool:

Lol you can pick up the viva "sealed with discs" on fleebay for not much more than this asking price and there's loads of them listed. It kills this art wise! [emoji23]

Eh another zavvi thread same people complaining. If it was another high end retailer people would rejoice.

I like the art, simple and minimalistic. Clean. I look forward to seeing more. Thanks Disney and Zavvi.

TBPH not my kind of film but I do like this steelbook with the green against the white background - just maybe not enough to drop 20 quid on it now at pre-order though. . .
On the other hand for slightly more than the TBC price (although I suspect this will be the 'live' price) you can buy the 'Muppets Bumper Boxset 6 Movie Collection (1979 - 2014) :)

I'm not keen on the green spine (as appropriate as it might be), as it's totally different to the white front and back (something that's effected Hitchhikers Guide and Saving Mr. Banks too).

Seeing as 9 times out of 10, Disney put a coloured edge which is the same colour as the spine, it's odd they've not bothered with these titles. A Bug's Life was a mess too (green spine/yellow edging), as was Monster's Inc. (blue spine/white edging) and Brave (black spine/white edging). I wonder if this will have a picture on the spine or it it'll be missed off like Tron Legacy.

Seriously Disney, work from a template!

Oh I hope that day never comes :ohno:
is it even possible? :dunno:
Probably, if Disney just buy all of Time Warner in one swoop. DC, the Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Hana Barbara, the huge backlog of movies, full rights to The Clone Wars, Disney money to get the cast of Friends back to do a movie, hell the purchase could easily be paid back in Marvel Vs DC spin off movies alone. XD

On the topic on hand, there's actually a boxset of the other films like Treasure Island, Christmas Carol, etc. on Blu Ray in the UK. Could be an opportunity to give all those a separate steel, especially as there's no UK option to buy them all separate on blu ray.

But meh, I'm semi-retired on steelbooks anyway. I'll stick to my free Disney Movie Rewards copy of this movie thank you....