Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase link: The Muppets
Price: £14.99

11164119-1634321549467114.jpg

11164119-1584321549472769.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if this is the first time that Zavvi has included pre-orders in a promotion ?

I can't remember it before, annoyed as some we already got and had to pay full but at least some could cancel and reorder

• Informative
Reactions: virkia
Disney BOGOF had "Princess and the Frog" as part of its sale as well while it was still a pre-order item. :thumbs:

Oh yeah I forgot about that was raging only just got it and it was in the offer and having got the Disneys from preorder it really pissed me off they all were BOGOF it is slap in the face to loyal early customers :(

Ah well looking forward to this, who doesn't love the muppets

Wishful thinking I know but If this 24 - 48 hr. promotion has been extended due to its popularity wouldn't it be nice if Zavvi considered a similar pre-order pricing of GBP 9 for ALL of their catalogue steels . . . ?

Reactions: SteelbookGenius666
I think it's a light gloss finish for the most part. But you can feel the gloss a little more in parts on Kermit, the spine, top/bottom.
I think the M on the back is matte varnish.
Eyes, mouth and 'Muppets' debossed.
Shine effect on the Disney title, and spine.
And it is white.

cIasNhp.jpg

MPyrHh6.jpg

0dpGQtG.jpg

1hKl2mj.jpg

IncNDaJ.jpg

wcCEI2V.jpg

Last edited:
Got this today and pleasantly surprised really lovely steelbook and for £9 bargain

This actually came out pretty nice. I'm still going to nit pick though...the border on the back ruins it, it should have been kept the same to match the front and the spine should have been white to coincide with the rest of the steel. The Viva Metal Box is still king!

This actually came out pretty nice. I'm still going to nit pick though...the border on the back ruins it, it should have been kept the same to match the front and the spine should have been white to coincide with the rest of the steel. The Viva Metal Box is still king!
not bad but the colors of the VMB is ACE! :)