The "My" Ebay & HDN Trade thread sales alerts

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is not a "Hey look at this awesome deal on ebay thread" ... its the "Here is my auction for such and such."

If there is an awesome deal ebay link that is not yours, then you could post it in the thread that best matches that slip edition etc.

I'm sure over time some links will get posted that have crazy prices, no need to bash that person ... as it probably just wont sell.

Note-as usual, all disputes arising via sales on Ebay are governed by Ebay and Paypal policy. Do not post trade disputes in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw this thread.. lol
Starting in an hour, i will start listing steels for a 3 day auction that will include some nice editions including blufans.
Here's the catch: If you win 5 or more steels from the auction ending on Sunday, the entire order's shipping is on me. With auctions ending at lower rates recently, you could end up getting a nice deal. My seller i.d. is the same as here...

Some items of mine ending in around an hour ... shameless promotion .. and i'm taking a hit on these too :( ... Where as the steelbook market gone

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281132009232?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

check other items for sale also

Sadly IMO, the constant lineup of steels out of the UK for me is to blame. The days of having some breathing room between releases is gone so their isn't enough extra to be thrown at auctions. Good luck with your auction