The "My" Ebay & HDN Trade thread sales alerts

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This is not a "Hey look at this awesome deal on ebay thread" ... its the "Here is my auction for such and such."

If there is an awesome deal ebay link that is not yours, then you could post it in the thread that best matches that slip edition etc.

I'm sure over time some links will get posted that have crazy prices, no need to bash that person ... as it probably just wont sell.

Note-as usual, all disputes arising via sales on Ebay are governed by Ebay and Paypal policy. Do not post trade disputes in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://stores.ebay.com/blusteel/

As always I have no reserve on any of my auctions.
Also having 20% off on most listings. Lots of listings are the last time they will be sold so make sure to check out everything.

Sucker Punch Amazon.DE on sale. Only copy I am selling. A few other gems in there if you look. Around 500 listings.

Due to an inordinate amount of time wasters on here I'll shortly be putting a ton of steels up on eBay uk. Check my thread below for items that will be listed.
Link will be posted as soon as I've listed.
Shame on some of these so called "ninjas" :-(

My eBay items

De-duplicating my collection to clear up some space. Also being more selective about what I collect so will be getting rid of blind-buys that I didn't really need :D Just looking for my money back in most cases. Also put up my "Big 3" Kimchidvd lenticulars so have a look and see if you'd be interested ;)

Hello fellow ninjas!

So...this makes me incredibly sad to do...but I have put my prize steelbook possession up for sale on eBay. Times have gotten a little hard and I'm in need of money more than this unfortunately.

So please take a look and hopefully this can go to a nice, loving home:

The auction is for a complete Harry Potter futureshop exclusive collection with the Limited edition shelf. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Thanks everyone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331693625586?redirect=mobile