The Neon Demon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive Exclusive K 04) [Germany]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: July 7, 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (pre-order June 3 at 7 PM)
Price: €49.95
Note: 167 copies - Includes a 44 page booklet and 6 photo cards
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv (USA hub ship only)

neon demon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I look at the slip, the more I fall in love with it! However, the only thing I don't really like is the white blotch around her left eye... what is it meant to be? Is it supposed to represent glitter like in the gif @Lordpercy posted above? If so, it'd be cool if they actually applied real glitter to that area or some sort of finish that looks similar to glitter. I patiently await actual photos anyway... I have a feeling it'll turn out to be a stunner! :D

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the paint/glitter/gems she has around her eyes

What's their shipping like? Do they deliver to UK? (Seems like a stupid question really because it's only coming from Germany but you never know)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
What's their shipping like? Do they deliver to UK? (Seems like a stupid question really because it's only coming from Germany but you never know)
Their packaging is very good, and I believe they ship world-wide (definitely to the UK).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the paint/glitter/gems she has around her eyes

That's what I thought, but it looks odd with it just being white... hopefully they have a nice finish in mind.

I've never ordered from them before mate, so can't comment. I remember passing on their Into the Wild release though because it was too expensive for me. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Their packaging is very good, and I believe they ship world-wide (definitely to the UK).

Cheers

That's what I thought, but it looks odd with it just being white... hopefully they have a nice finish in mind.

I've never ordered from them before mate, so can't comment. I remember passing on their Into the Wild release though because it was too expensive for me. :(

I really wanted into the wild, looked incredible but I thought it was a bit pricey too

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Love the front Artwork! So beautiful! The Back i don't really like. Almost all black and then this small triangle where u just see the tiger Eye. Would've love if this would show the other 3 Girls or just Ruby, because In my opinion they are important for this movie. Ruby covered in Blood in the same Art Style would be BOMB!!!

@DuckDogers

Second Movie Choice with Jena Malone in it! Love it!

Is that film any good?

I think the artwork could be great. I love the fact that SA are concentrating on drawn artwork.

@DuckDogers
May I ask who is your illustrator?

Is that film any good?
Have you seen any NWR's films? Valhalla Rising, Drive, Only God Forgives? It's a slow burner and visually a work of art, so not everyone's cup of tea. It's slower than Drive but i liked it more than Only God Forgives.

Found him on instagram by hazard: http://instagram.com/simcarpe
He's done some great work. I wouldnt mind picking up some of his stuff. Like The Last of Us, Hellboy, Alien, etc. But dont know where to though?

Have you seen any NWR's films? Valhalla Rising, Drive, Only God Forgives? It's a slow burner and visually a work of art, so not everyone's cup of tea. It's slower than Drive but i liked it more than Only God Forgives.

Yeah I saw all so I know what kind of movie to expect. But I love Drive and absolutely don't love OGF :) it is still a jeopardy.

I want this but not sure I can justify the price when I already own the steelbook. Possibly if it was more loaded I'd be more tempted and I also agree that, while the front is terrific, the back isn't that nice.

• Thanks
Reactions: aLLu