Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: October 27, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €18.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really hope they don't change that mock and I'm really not feeling that other art
I don't really like any of the official posters much (which is why I haven't done my own steelbook concept), so I'm hoping they stick with that art too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
What was the place holder artwork looking like? Missed it before it was replaced with the final artwork.
Thanks in advance.

I thought it was on one of the posts on page 1 but it seems to have oddly vanished. But @misformatt kindky posted

I do like the new art, it's a nicely coloured pic with a decent image of Elle and I agree with @psychoscot that titleless would really suit it (I'm guessing the title and German at the top is a slip due to the slightly different coloured top and bottom section)

But I so much prefered that other art. Made it look a bit like a arrow steel

I'm still happy to get this (unless it appears in the Uk)

I've never read so many reviews/opinions of a movie without finding out what the movie was about before. I am intrigued. I had pre-ordered the amaray but a steelbook is even better!

@JCC
Awesome concepts, if I had to choose, I'd probably pick #2. But it'd be a pretty tough decision.
Man, think about what Plain Archive or Manta Lab could do with such colorful artworks!

Reactions: JCC