Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: October 31, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £11.99

IMG_8872.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So found some pics on instagram and apparently it looks like just the DVD has the Slip. I found 2 Pics of the Bluray but without a slip. They were selling it at some Convention I think so maybe in store they have a slip.

IMG_4917.jpg IMG_4918.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lolwut
Yes no slip with this one unfortunatly. Updated OP.

Thanks bud. Yeah, I've also seen pics the last few days showing the blu doesn't get a slip. Shame.

This is £8 at Amazon now, @spass, @Noodles, @AlienKing.

Good price but not sure I'll bite now as I got the mediabook and the NWR boxset on the way. Did you see it yet Simon? Can't remember if you did, but then again I've got lots of fever and the flu atm so I can't think straight, lol! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Thanks bud. Yeah, I've also seen pics the last few days showing the blu doesn't get a slip. Shame.

Good price but not sure I'll bite now as I got the mediabook and the NWR boxset on the way. Did you see it yet Simon? Can't remember if you did, but then again I've got lots of fever and the flu atm so I can't think straight, lol! :p
I haven't yet mate. I have the Mediabook on the way too! I'm looking forward to it. I'm trying not to double dip as I haven't seen the film yet but it is tempting! It's a shame this didn't come with a slip, Icon releases usually do.:(
I hope you feel better soon mate!:)

Reactions: spass
was looking at my cart on diffrent sites and saw this in for this now "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon exclusively for Prime members"

am I tirred and miss understands or is this some **** that amazon has pulled before