Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: October 26, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

tnd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This edition seems pretty nice, but I still havent seen the film.

I have only seen Only God Forgives and Drive from Refn so how is this one compared to those two?

This item is back in stock from fnac (not a third party seller); same price as OP; ordered to USA with gift wrapping to hopefully protect it during shipping. Ordering it with a cheapo dvd would do the same trick better I suppose.

This item is back in stock from fnac (not a third party seller); same price as OP; ordered to USA with gift wrapping to hopefully protect it during shipping. Ordering it with a cheapo dvd would do the same trick better I suppose.
Let me know if you actually get it with a slip...

Nice! Thanks. :notworthy:
Now only if the price drops to 14.99 :LOL:
I hear ya. I was waiting for that and the darn thing went OOS. By buying it I probably insured that it'll be around for a good long while. I needed that 3 part image with Abbey Lee and Elle Fanning (stunners). I did not see that in the stock art for the movie. It may be unique to this release.

If you're right I will hail you. If you're wrong, I will pity you.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Ordering it with gift wrapping was a good Idea. They put it in a thick gift envelope that fit snugly inside a shipping box. My corners are crisp.

So i missed this Edition too and last week when I was in Strasbourg they just had the Amary so I searched online and just found this Edition for >28€ or more... so I was really sad.
So i was looking in different Amazon Shops in France, Germany, UK, Italy and Spain and....

i found a listing on Amazon Spain for an Import France Edition for 14,83€ from Amazon not a seller.

And I just took the risk and ordered it and today it came and IT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL DIGIPACK! I'm so happy that I got this edition for 18,48€ (with shipping)

So @bloodsnake007 and @AlienKing Here is ur price drop to 14,83 €.

The Neon Demon [Francia] [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01HMCXJPQ/?tag=hidefnin03-21

So i missed this Edition too and last week when I was in Strasbourg they just had the Amary so I searched online and just found this Edition for >28€ or more... so I was really sad.
So i was looking in different Amazon Shops in France, Germany, UK, Italy and Spain and....

i found a listing on Amazon Spain for an Import France Edition for 14,83€ from Amazon not a seller.

And I just took the risk and ordered it and today it came and IT IS THIS BEAUTIFUL DIGIPACK! I'm so happy that I got this edition for 18,48€ (with shipping)

The Neon Demon [Francia] [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.es/dp/B01HMCXJPQ/?tag=hidefnin03-21
AWESOME! :woot: Thanks for the tag @MockingjayBen! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MockingjayBen

Thanks for the info :notworthy: I'm thinking of getting it :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: MockingjayBen