The Official Custom Slipcovers & Slipboxes Thread

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
gonna attempt to create a hybrid Night at the Museum BD with lenticular slipcase and the missing bonus disc

going to purchase the UK BD of Night at the Museum
buy a 2 disc aramay case (14mm) and insert the bonus disc
trim the slipcase on the DVD (currently looking where abouts to trim it)
scan the pack of the slip and make some edits to the details (specs etc)
print it out at work at carefully glue it to the back

hopefully i'll have something to match part 2

Attachments

• 20120304_180358.jpg
    20120304_180358.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,369
Last edited by a moderator:
So I searched around the forums on the site and could only find a few random steelbook custom threads. I have set this new one up for a complete thread for sleeves and slipcovers (no steelbooks). I hope this is ok.

I have done many customs for unreleased and also some replacement customs for current nasty retail covers.

I will post one cover to get it started. I hope others on the forums share the same passion. If so, please share what you got!

22730636_699179103606136_6788068839510045275_n.png
Very cool! I love Stranger Things, and I've actually been working on doing steelbook versions myself. :)

Thanks for creating this thread by the way, and I look forward to seeing more of your custom covers. :thumbs:

So I searched around the forums on the site and could only find a few random steelbook custom threads. I have set this new one up for a complete thread for sleeves and slipcovers (no steelbooks). I hope this is ok.

I have done many customs for unreleased and also some replacement customs for current nasty retail covers.

I will post one cover to get it started. I hope others on the forums share the same passion. If so, please share what you got!

22730636_699179103606136_6788068839510045275_n.png
Wow! Looks good. :thumbs: Next time, if possible, you should include close up shots in case you did anything extra (like spot gloss or emboss). Hope to see more from you!

And actually, there's already a custom slipcover thread here. It's actually stickied under "Slipcovers & Slipboxes".
@Noodles Care to merge? Thanks :)

Wow! Looks good. :thumbs: Next time, if possible, you should include close up shots in case you did anything extra (like spot gloss or emboss). Hope to see more from you!

And actually, there's already a custom slipcover thread here. It's actually stickied under "Slipcovers & Slipboxes".
@Noodles Care to merge? Thanks :)
Thanks buddy! Done. :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
The master of custom work strikes again. I have some ideas, I'd love to bring to fruition if I had your know-how. just gorgeous.

Everything that WB has done with the DCCU just puzzles me, but the biggest disappointment is how they have handled Justice League. The promotional artwork, NEEDED to have Superman in it.

I mean, we all knew he was coming back, why not just pomote it outright. The imagery without him just seems lacking. And they new stuff that includes him, is all non proportionate with movie covers and such. What a shame.

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty