The Official Custom Slipcovers & Slipboxes Thread

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
gonna attempt to create a hybrid Night at the Museum BD with lenticular slipcase and the missing bonus disc

going to purchase the UK BD of Night at the Museum
buy a 2 disc aramay case (14mm) and insert the bonus disc
trim the slipcase on the DVD (currently looking where abouts to trim it)
scan the pack of the slip and make some edits to the details (specs etc)
print it out at work at carefully glue it to the back

hopefully i'll have something to match part 2

Attachments

• 20120304_180358.jpg
    20120304_180358.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,370
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work @Apollon @zesty

I am wondering if you guys have a template for the Criterion The Curious Case of Benjamin Button slipbox? I wanted one that will fit the Criterion clear case. I replaced the blue case with the Criterion clear case with matching custom artwork.

Reactions: Flash
I know I may be the only one but I really like this film and I always wanted to make something more than just a slipcover so here's my first custom Blu-ray collector's edition - Exorcist II: The Heretic.
It is true that it took me much more time, effort and money I thought it would but I think it was worth it
icon_smile.gif
Currently working on my 2nd edition for Christopher Smith's Triangle (2009)
(other considered are Evil Dead (2013), Audrey Rose, It Follows, Jacob's Ladder and The Final Girls).

Exorcist%20II%20Custom%20Blu-ray%20Collectors%20Edition.jpg

Wow. That is an amazing piece of work! Bravo!
I know it isn't a lot of people's favorite of the Exorcist movies- but you did this for your own pleasure- and that is all that matters! Pretty incredible!
You should have videotaped the "making of" the set! I would love to know how you did it.:thumbs:
i5d45d.jpg
11186j5.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. That is an amazing piece of work! Bravo!
I know it isn't a lot of people's favorite of the Exorcist movies- but you did this for your own pleasure- and that is all that matters! Pretty incredible!
You should have videotaped the "making of" the set! I would love to know how you did it.:thumbs:
i5d45d.jpg
11186j5.jpg

I am actually thinking of taping "the making of" video for other planned sets so maybe one day :)
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: dan8885 and C.C. 95
I know I may be the only one but I really like this film and I always wanted to make something more than just a slipcover so here's my first custom Blu-ray collector's edition - Exorcist II: The Heretic.
It is true that it took me much more time, effort and money I thought it would but I think it was worth it
icon_smile.gif
(other considered are Evil Dead (2013), Audrey Rose, It Follows, Jacob's Ladder and The Final Girls).

Excellent work :thumbs: Would love to see more from you like this :)

icon_smile.gif

This is beyond awesome! You did an hell of a job on this. Chapeau!! The Full Slip with the pull out looks amazing!