Release date: November 24, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price:
£15.99
Notes: Available this Halloween season

others.jpg

interior.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like this artwork. Was expecting to be disappointed as I really enjoyed this film and tend to have high expectations, but this is good. Thank you Zavvi.

Not terrible - I like the back and the fact that they used a detailed image for the front. But I'll pass because it's nowhere near as good as the poster/amaray art, and I hate the black and white inside arts that Studiocanal keep putting out.

Reactions: goufcustom
I really liked this movie but for me it has no repeat value. I am finally starting to relax on buying every steelbook. I have no more room left on my shelves. It has gotten out of control. I never thought steelbooks would become this big and now Futurepaks which I refuse to buy. I thought physical media was going away.

I like the artwork myself. The front artwork is from the most memorable scene in the film, the inside is decent though nothing special but the back is great, a little bit creepy just like the film itself.

I'm not usually much of a horror genre fan, but this is one of the few I do very much like. Definitely will consider this one. Looks like a very nice steelbook.

Just finish watching this and after you know the twist is just not the same! Great performance from every one but Nicole is unbelievable! This is a pass for me especially at 20 pounds!

I really liked this movie but for me it has no repeat value. I am finally starting to relax on buying every steelbook. I have no more room left on my shelves. It has gotten out of control. I never thought steelbooks would become this big and now Futurepaks which I refuse to buy. I thought physical media was going away.
I heard that! 100 per cent right - it has become totally impossible to collect all (and by that I mean just all of the films that you actually like) let alone all steelbooks and the cost is totally disproportionate to what you are getting.