The Painted Veil (Limited Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (MLIFE Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: March, 2017
Purchase link: http://www.ebay.com.hk/sch/avworld2009/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Price: HK$ 248.00
Notes: 450 copies numbered - English subtitles - booklet

Details:

1XBD-25 1080P Full-HD AVC

Region ABC

DISC 1

< The Painted Veil > BD-25

Running Time:

Feature 125 min

Specials 25 min

Audio:

English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio

English 5.1 Dolby Digital

Subtitles:

English

Simplified Chinese

Traditional Chinese

7278807867895758588.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't look like it ships anywhere (except local)- so moot point anyway.
I wouldn't say that. The text clearly says you're supposed to contact seller for shipping options - and I have, and I hope they reply. Besides, if they weren't ready to ship internationally, why even bother with English-friendly Facebook profile, notifying potential international buyers about their upcoming release? If I wanted to sell something local-only, I wouldn't be setting up profiles in French (or whatever language other than my own).

I wouldn't say that. The text clearly says you're supposed to contact seller for shipping options - and I have, and I hope they reply. Besides, if they weren't ready to ship internationally, why even bother with English-friendly Facebook profile, notifying potential international buyers about their upcoming release? If I wanted to sell something local-only, I wouldn't be setting up profiles in French (or whatever language other than my own).
True - but why would they also be quiet as a church mouse about selling them, then jump the gun on the selling date, and then magically have only ONE left?
This whole thing smells bad.

No idea, but I wouldn't jump to any hasty conclusions just yet. I'm more of a ''innocent until proven guilty'' type of person, so I'll just wait and see how it all plays out.
And, as I'm sure you know, magic sadly doesn't exist. Someone, in fact, bought a copy (2 were available).

PS - May I ask... I was wondering what purpose do all those, albeit lovely, font embellishments serve? The bold and italic and capital letters and all that... I am capable of reading standard font shape and sizes just fine - I mean, my sight is pretty ok and I have absolutely no problem with reading comprehension.

No idea, but I wouldn't jump to any hasty conclusions just yet. I'm more of a ''innocent until proven guilty'' type of person, so I'll just wait and see how it all plays out.
And, as I'm sure you know, magic sadly doesn't exist. Someone, in fact, bought a copy (2 were available).

PS - May I ask... I was wondering what purpose do all those, albeit lovely, font embellishments serve? The bold and italic and capital letters and all that... I am capable of reading standard font shape and sizes just fine - I mean, my sight is pretty ok and I have absolutely no problem with reading comprehension.
As you say, we shall see. I hope one of those two people who ordered a copy is on this board so we can hear all about it!

Thanks for you guys still paying attention to my label. Yes, I'm the founder and the owner of MLIFE and WCL. The reason everything seems strange is simply because we lack of international sales channels. The eBay store is a new store so there are only 2 or 3 copies allowed to be displayed. The postage issue is also a mess, we are not quite familiar with the eBay policy. As a newbee in this territory, we hope that we can make great products and meet your high requirements. We're eagerly to find someone who can introduce our products to worldwide collectors. If you want to know more about us, please contact @usedtobe or contact our facebook account. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello, @ilu0 :woot: Beginnings aren't always easy, but your creativeness is so very welcome and I'm sure, with a little bit of time, your label will be widely recognized for quality releases. :drool: I love what you did with Painted Veil and I am most eager to see what will you prepare next ;) Passion is key ;) Good luck, definitely good luck with your new business! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: ilu0
Thanks for you guys still paying attention to my label. Yes, I'm the founder and the owner of MLIFE and WCL. The reason everything seems strange is simply because we lack of international sales channels. The eBay store is a new store so there are only 2 or 3 copies allowed to be displayed. The postage issue is also a mess, we are not quite familiar with the eBay policy. As a newbee in this territory, we hope that we can make great products and meet your high requirements. We're eagerly to find someone who can introduce our products to worldwide collectors. If you want to know more about us, please contact @usedtobe or contact our facebook account. Thank you.

I love this movie and your edition looks very nice would love to see more.

• Thanks
Reactions: ilu0