The Painted Veil (Limited Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (MLIFE Exclusive) [China]

Dec 16, 2011
Shanghai
Release date: March, 2017
Purchase link: http://www.ebay.com.hk/sch/avworld2009/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Price: HK$ 248.00
Notes: 450 copies numbered - English subtitles - booklet

Details:

1XBD-25 1080P Full-HD AVC

Region ABC

DISC 1

< The Painted Veil > BD-25

Running Time:

Feature 125 min

Specials 25 min

Audio:

English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio

English 5.1 Dolby Digital

Subtitles:

English

Simplified Chinese

Traditional Chinese

7278807867895758588.jpg

Last edited:
Ok cool, wait is there no English audio?? I see it here but on the ebay listing it doesn't show it, only English subs.
Do you think they are gonna go out of their way to erase the original audio?:LOL:
It'll be there. (I have actually only seen that a few times in my life - and that was on VHS dubs. With multiple audio on DVD and Blu ray - it makes no sense to erase the native track)

I paid for my copy on day 1, the exact day this thread was created. I haven't received it yet though. I don't really understand what's the problem with my order :(

I paid for my copy on day 1, the exact day this thread was created. I haven't received it yet though. I don't really understand what's the problem with my order :(
Did you e-mail them? OP says release in March..could be late March. ..or maybe delay. It will ship from China so could take a good amount of time to get it. Anyway hope you get it soon...& me to!

Reactions: famagosta
release date was actually March 10th. The vendor sent me 10 days ago a DHL tracking #, that is stuck on "shipment information received" since then, though. That means he still has the parcel. He says he can't do anything since he booked the shipment and now it's all on DHL. Bah.. let's wait and see

release date was actually March 10th. The vendor sent me 10 days ago a DHL tracking #, that is stuck on "shipment information received" since then, though. That means he still has the parcel. He says he can't do anything since he booked the shipment and now it's all on DHL. Bah.. let's wait and see

That kinda sucks!