Cancelled The Passage (Season 1) [Fox]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Passage

Based on author Justin Cronin’s best-selling trilogy of the same name, THE PASSAGE is an epic, character-driven thriller written by Liz Heldens (“Friday Night Lights”). Executive-produced by Emmy Award winner and Academy Award and Golden Globe nominee Ridley Scott (“The Martian,” “Gladiator”) and writer/director Matt Reeves (“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes,” “Cloverfield”), THE PASSAGE focuses on Project Noah, a secret medical facility where scientists are experimenting with a dangerous virus that could lead to the cure for all disease, but also carries the potential to wipe out the human race.

When a young girl, AMY BELLAFONTE (Saniyya Sidney, “Fences,” “Hidden Figures”) is chosen to be a test subject, Federal Agent BRAD WOLGAST (Mark-Paul Gosselaar, “Pitch”) is the man who is tasked with bringing her to Project Noah.

400x400-75.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got around to watching the pilot last night. Thought it was GREAT!!!
Did anyone else check it out?

I really like the chemistry between the Gosselaar and the girl. I also think they established some nice dynamics between the other characters too. it has some real potential.
Their take on Vampires is also really cool. Can't wait to see more.

CHECK THIS SHOW OUT if you haven't yet!

I finally got around to watching the pilot last night. Thought it was GREAT!!!
Did anyone else check it out?

I really like the chemistry between the Gosselaar and the girl. I also think they established some nice dynamics between the other characters too. it has some real potential.
Their take on Vampires is also really cool. Can't wait to see more.

CHECK THIS SHOW OUT if you haven't yet!

I like it a lot. Pity it got canceled.

I'm currently at episode 5.