Slipbox The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Novamedia Exclusive No.8) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: May 15, 2015 (pre-order May 13th 10:00 AM / Seoul Time)
Purchase link: Novamnm.com - Live Now!
Price: $32.99

Quantity:
1000 Units

Note:
Comes with Lenticular Postcards / 36 page Booklet / 3 Artcards

Novamedia exclusive Amaray series No.8 (Inifinite : ∞) <the Perks of Being a Wallflower (2013)> blu-ray full slip.
The release schedule will be the end of April. And then, we will announce pre-order schedule & more information, soon.

Thank you.
Novamedia.

1954155428_04lI3oOJ_49960610.jpg

Perks_Front_Back.jpg
Perks.jpg
Perks_Slip_Case.jpg
32162667_3LTieRE0_98b6ad20fb175172e72801dd3c15e4a1_1423720922_9102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great film but I already have the US slipcover and the german mediabook so on the one hand I hope this is nice but that might force me to get it so I kind of want it to be bland too.

Reactions: Jericho
Loved this film! I'll be keeping an eye on what Novamedia does here.
Great coming of age film. One of my favourites. Still haven't gotten around to reading the book.

Nice! Might have to get that.

EDIT - Just realised it's exclusive to Nova, so I can't order it because their site is unsafe and my antivirus software won't allow me to visit it. :sour:

Last edited:
Cool!

But it's #008, so I hope NovaMedia will soon realize that they forgot #005:

#001 : American Hustle
#002 : The Fall
#003 : My Name is Khan
#004 : Ditto
#005 : ???
#006 : The Isle
#007 : Wadjda
#008 : The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Though it could very well be Les amants du Pont-Neuf, which was announced a few weeks ago.

Not that I have OCD and want a full, complete collection given that I will purchase neither Ditto nor The Isle, but it'd be nice to see #005 coming up soon :).

Just realised it's exclusive to Nova, so I can't order it because their site is unsafe and my antivirus software won't allow me to visit it. :sour:

Surely you must be able to go pass that (order at work, or disable the software?). And how unsafe is Nova's website? (it's just the antivirus being its annoying self and flagging 70% of websites, right?)

Surely you must be able to go pass that (order at work, or disable the software?). And how unsafe is Nova's website? (it's just the antivirus being its annoying self and flagging 70% of websites, right?)
I'm hesitant to turn it off completely, but I've tried adding the site to my safe list and yet it still blocks it because the malware on there is apparently that bad. The only time my antivirus has done this in the past is if I visit a site that is obviously very dodgy in the first place. Truth is, I trust my antivirus more than Nova's word... they seem to have a lot of issues with their releases, so the fact I'm having trouble even accessing their site doesn't surprise me.

I'll just pass on this release... no biggie. :)

• Informative
Reactions: tridon and Bunk
Awesome movie but I will pass this. Would cop if the artwork of the Slip is something different.
I already got the Capelight Mediabook with the same artwork, BD+DVD+Soundtrack. So im good :thumbs:

Pretty underwhelming package. The slipbox is great, but that keepcase art is just okay. Plenty of other images that they could have used for a better look. I'm just going to stick with my US slipcover.

I'm hesitant to turn it off completely, but I've tried adding the site to my safe list and yet it still blocks it because the malware on there is apparently that bad. The only time my antivirus has done this in the past is if I visit a site that is obviously very dodgy in the first place. Truth is, I trust my antivirus more than Nova's word... they seem to have a lot of issues with their releases, so the fact I'm having trouble even accessing their site doesn't surprise me.

I'll just pass on this release... no biggie. :)

please elaborate what issues they have? u sound very small minded saying u trust ur antivirus over a korean blu ray company? how does that make any sense?

please elaborate what issues they have? u sound very small minded saying u trust ur antivirus over a korean blu ray company? how does that make any sense?
I've already gone off topic enough in this thread, so this isn't really the place to go into too much detail, but since you're obviously confused... I said "Nova's WORD", meaning it's their word against my antivirus' - they're telling me the site is fine, but my antivirus says differently. And just so you know... I'm not the only one that's been experiencing issues with their site.

Pre-Order Date : May 13th 10:00 AM (Seoul Time I presume)
Release Date: May 15th
Quantity: 1000 Units

Comes with Lenticular Postcards / 36 page Booklet / 3 Artcards

Source: Novamedia Facebook
What!? Lenticular postcards? NICE :D
And for the first time they increased the quantity on their Amaray exclusive to 1000

Reactions: ChrisPatt