The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Blu-ray Steelbook)

Want this movie to get the steelbook treatment? Which inside art do you like most?

• Option A

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Option B

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Option C

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option D

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Option E

• Option F

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like the film, but not a fan of these options

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Don't think this movie would be a good steelbook option

• Total voters
Most underrated film of 2012 for me. I love both A and B for inside art options. I would be okay with the same front art as the amaray, with the mix tape poster from the OP as the back art.

Reactions: steellogic
I didn't know there was a steelbook one of my my favourite film that year... which country ?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

ah ok it's not a steel but wanting to have one made...that was a great movie

THIS WHOLE MOVIE IS LIKE A BEAUTIFULLY THOUGHTFUL WRAPPED GIFT ! AWSOME I just lost myself into it...on my current list of film to rewatch.

Last edited:
One of my favorite films of the last few years. A very emotionally touching movie, such a great story. It would be awesome to have this as a steelbook.

I voted for A. That is one of my favorite moments in the film.

Reactions: Actarus
Just Emma on the Cover doesn't capture the essence of the film, I think all 3 Characters must be on the covers. This is not just Oh we love Emma, it's a wonderful novel wrapped around 3 beautiful Characters: All 3 must be on it or a picture without any Characters at all just some beautiful artwork. But Emma by herself it isn't true to the movie.

watching this movie for the 2nd time, totally into it still. Wonderful Novel, movie Amazing ! It's a shame that they didn't do a steelbook for this movie. What a great fantastic cast to top it all off.