Slipbox The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Novamedia Exclusive No.8) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: May 15, 2015 (pre-order May 13th 10:00 AM / Seoul Time)
Purchase link: Novamnm.com - Live Now!
Price: $32.99

Quantity:
1000 Units

Note:
Comes with Lenticular Postcards / 36 page Booklet / 3 Artcards

Novamedia exclusive Amaray series No.8 (Inifinite : ∞) <the Perks of Being a Wallflower (2013)> blu-ray full slip.
The release schedule will be the end of April. And then, we will announce pre-order schedule & more information, soon.

Thank you.
Novamedia.

1954155428_04lI3oOJ_49960610.jpg

Perks_Front_Back.jpg
Perks.jpg
Perks_Slip_Case.jpg
32162667_3LTieRE0_98b6ad20fb175172e72801dd3c15e4a1_1423720922_9102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrived today, still can't believe this hasn't sold out. Such a brilliant film, and a gorgeous slip set!

Happy you got yours it is such an amazing FullSlip Package with wonderful Bonus and different Artworks and the Quality is so Impressive in Hands, really Classy and indeed this was one of my Top favorite film for that year and it is still one of my favorite movie it is a little gem, I have watched it several times by now and I think I will add my Nova Copy to my list of movie to watch when I am bored :emb: Oh I Luv that movie :drool:

I keep forgetting to pick this up. Should've got it with nightcrawler . Next nova release order for sure

Can't believe you forgot to Order it, I was sure that it was you saying you got your copy... it's been in stock for long but we never know when it could disappear, such a stunning one from the Amaray Nova Line :drool:

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
Finally picked this up, can't wait! :)

You finally did !!! Great as it is awesome :drool: ...thinking of ordering a 2nd copy too nice of a package and the movie is basically one of my favorite ''coming of age'' Drama/Romance movie of this Decade !!! ...This movie Rocks so the Novel must be even more Amazing(as Movies based on books, the Books are always better)

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!
A long shot here too - I'm looking for a copy of this! If someone has one to spare/sell for a reasonable price, please do let me know! :)