The Pixar Collection (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
This thread is for the titles that have been released to date.

For a poll to share your thoughts on future releases (2015 and on) , please click here

Limited edition are limited to 4K-5K.

The Pixar Collection link

#13: Ratatouille (May 18th, 2015) - Buy
#12: Wall·e (May 18th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#11: A Bug's Life (May 11th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#10: The Incredibles (May 4th, 2015) - Buy (sold-out)
#09: Brave 3D (April 7th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#08: Cars 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#7: Up 3D (March 10th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#06: Monsters Inc 3D (February 17, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#05: Toy Story 3 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#04: Toy Story 2 (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#03: Toy Story (January 20th, 2014) - Buy (sold-out)
#02: Monsters University (November 25th, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)
#01: Finding Nemo (June 3rd, 2013) - Buy (sold-out)

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad the Pixar collection is continuing as there were so few releases remaining and you just know future titles will get the steelbook treatment (although probably without titles on the spine).

I just need A Bug's Life, The Incredibles and Wall-E (which will be announced soon no doubt). I already have the HMV Cars 2 which matches (better than MU does), but hopefully Zavvi will announce one for those who need it.

I hope the Disney titles start up again at some point, as it would be nice to get a complete set of the animated classics. If I were Disney, I'd follow the UK list (as they're UK releases), but I'd also do one for Dinosaur. As there's no numbering on the steelbook (once J-cards are removed) you could then ignore The Wild and have Dinosaur instead.

Knowing that we may now get a Wall-E steelbook from Zavvi next year, what are the chances it'll be a two disc release?

I have loads of DMR points to use up and basically have nothing to use them on, so I could get that from the store

I know that we don't have any idea yet, but I thought I'd ask

I take a guess it will be Wall-E and Ratatouille 3D

Also possible Cars 2 3D
The Incredibles 3D has been in the pipeline for the last year, and I believe chronologically next. It was a year ago that a Pixar exec said they were already working on it. I hope that's it! (But maybe it's not, because why would there be a Zavvi release? Right?).

Reactions: gaeljet
The Incredibles 3D has been in the pipeline for the last year, and I believe chronologically next. It was a year ago that a Pixar exec said they were already working on it. I hope that's it! (But maybe it's not, because why would there be a Zavvi release? Right?).

The Incredibles Steelbook has already been announced by Zavvi release date 4th of March 2015 and is Sold Out

The Incredibles 3D version is not out yet on Blu ray but its planned later this year in USA its not ready yet for release

Ratatouille 3D was released on Blu ray in 21 July 2014 in the UK so its an obvious choice for a steelbook

10961043-1400679186-840754.jpg

The Incredibles Steelbook has already been announced release date 4th of March 2015 and is Sold Out

The Incredibles 3D version is not out yet on Blu ray but its planned later this year in USA its not ready yet

Ratatouille 3D was released on Blu ray in 21 July 2014 in the UK so its an obvious choice for a steelbook
Sorry. I MEANT Specifically the 3D version. It is next in line to be made 3D, and that is what they have been working on. And obviously a theatrical run will happen first, so...

Sorry. I MEANT Specifically the 3D version. It is next in line to be made 3D, and that is what they have been working on. And obviously a theatrical run will happen first, so...
I'm not sure what you're implying. Do you think that Zavvi will release the 2D steel and then a 3D steel when the 3D is ready?

Surely not.

With them already doing the 2D Steelbook its unlikely you will see a 3D Steelbook this year but its possible next year or it might get a steelbook release in another county

Future Pixar Films planned for 2015 to 2017
Inside Out
The Good Dinosaur
Finding Dory
Toy Story

You can be nearly 100% sure they will get steelbooks at some stage

The Zavvi Pixar Collection of films already been out on Blu ray is only missing 3 Titles
Wall-E
Ratatouille 3D
Cars 2 3D
All of the other Pixar Films have got a Zavvi steelbook release or already announced release
I would like to see The Pixar Short Films Collection also get steelbook releases

With them already doing the 2D Steelbook its unlikely you will see a 3D Steelbook this year but its possible next year or it might get a steelbook release in another county

Future Pixar Films planned for 2015 to 2017
Inside Out
The Good Dinosaur
Finding Dory
Toy Story

You can be nearly 100% sure they will get steelbooks at some stage

The Zavvi Pixar Collection of films already been out on Blu ray is only missing 3 Titles
Wall-E
Ratatouille 3D
Cars 2 3D
All of the other Pixar Films have got a Zavvi steelbook release or already announced release
I would like to see The Pixar Short Films Collection also get steelbook releases
Good info. Thanks. I don't know when or how anything will shake out, I just know that I did read last year that they said they were working on INCREDIBLES 3D. Beyond that I know nothing. But, you may be right. They may go INCREDIBLES 3D in theaters this summer then Home Video at the end of the year. I'm still getting the Zavvi knowing full well it means a double dip later!